Windows 10: I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my...

Discus and support I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ocharleys [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ocharleys, Mar 22, 2021.

1. I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my...

/u/ocharleys, Mar 22, 2021

2. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 22, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 22, 2021
  4. I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my...

Windows Rollback - it works!

Insider Hub: Known issues
    It is intentional for the 9926 release - they must be working on WinRE and it wasn't ready in time.

I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my... [​IMG]

Slartybart, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my...

1. I accidentally clicked windows rollback on the start up screen and now this is all my... - Similar Threads - accidentally clicked rollback

2. I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...: Dear all,It's actually my husband. He turned on his pc and onedrive for the very first time asked him if he wanted to sync his pc with onedrive and he clicked yes without thinking. Then, ALL files on his pc started to get moved around during syncing and we are afraid if we...
  3. I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally started syncing my pc to onedrive but now ALL my pc file locations are...: Dear all,It's actually my husband. He turned on his pc and onedrive for the very first time asked him if he wanted to sync his pc with onedrive and he clicked yes without thinking. Then, ALL files on his pc started to get moved around during syncing and we are afraid if we...
  4. There is this transparent box on my screen that popped up after I accidentally clicked on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is this transparent box on my screen that popped up after I accidentally clicked on...: It has nothing on it, it is just transparent and I can see it because of the shadows around it, I also can't click over it so if there is anything on the screen in the middle left then I can't click on it because this window is overlaying it. I have tried to open a new...
  5. There is this transparent box on my screen that popped up after I accidentally clicked on...

There is this transparent box on my screen that popped up after I accidentally clicked on...: It has nothing on it, it is just transparent and I can see it because of the shadows around it, I also can't click over it so if there is anything on the screen in the middle left then I can't click on it because this window is overlaying it. I have tried to open a new...
  6. I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.: When I press the power button to turn on my computer the keyboard lights up and the fans start. After that nothing happensscreen doesn't turn on or anything and then the fans shut back off, and eventually the keyboard and 'on indicator' turn off as well. Then everything goes...
  7. I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.

I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.: When I press the power button to turn on my computer the keyboard lights up and the fans start. After that nothing happensscreen doesn't turn on or anything and then the fans shut back off, and eventually the keyboard and 'on indicator' turn off as well. Then everything goes...
  8. Accidentally clicked "Free up space"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally clicked "Free up space": So, you know how when you right click the desktop there's a thing that says "free up space"? I decided to click it. When I clicked it, it basically went through a bunch of files and did something to them. I discovered that it made it so that all of them only accessible when I...
  9. I accidentally held down the windows button and my screen went all weird and now it’s stuck...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally held down the windows button and my screen went all weird and now it’s stuck...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pinch_Galaxy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5786j/i_accidentally_held_down_the_windows_button_and/
  10. Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option: Sorry about the title - not sure what to call it. Hi. My daughter's computer has recently had a Win10 update and now is unable to boot to Windows. It starts by asking which keyboard layout it is and then runs up a blue screen which looks similar to the 'safe start' screen,...