Windows 10: I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and...

Discus and support I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so, basically... i accidentally corrupted registry files and now i cant boot into windows 10. How can i recover my files and repair windows? Or how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by damca12, Nov 9, 2020.

1. damca12 Win User

I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and...

so, basically... i accidentally corrupted registry files and now i cant boot into windows 10. How can i recover my files and repair windows? Or how can i boot into save mode to repair it? i hope someone helps me because i had a lot of important data on that computer.

:)

damca12, Nov 9, 2020

2. How to recover data from corrupted WD external hardisk

Hi...

I have Western Digital Passport 1 TB external Hard disk. It has got corrupted. When I connect to my Window 7 machine, my external hard disk rotates but my machine does not recognize it.I have checked External hard disk with other working cable as well but still it is not working . I have tried to recover data with Hiren boot cd ,. On hiren boot machine it is recognizing the disk. I can copy some data in form of dd format with data rescue but not able to recover data with this DD format file. I have used different softwares to recover dd file but all are giving error. Please suggest how can i recover my data.

rajmehra300, Nov 9, 2020
  3. skbbb Win User
    accidentally deleted/lost data from SD Card using on Lumia 830

Accidentally deleted/lost all the data (Pictures, videos, important documents and books). Using Lumia 830 Windows 10 upgraded. Once accidentally removes the sd card all the data was lost only empty sd card.

google lot but can't find the recovery software for this. Kindly guide me step by step how to recover the data. Thanks.

skbbb, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and...

1. I accidentally corrupted registry in windows 10, what should i do to recover my data and... - Similar Threads - accidentally corrupted registry

2. What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?: What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-i-accidentally-delete-realtek/3340ec93-80d7-4420-9f89-4330e02c7449
  3. What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?: What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-i-accidentally-delete-realtek/3340ec93-80d7-4420-9f89-4330e02c7449
  4. What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I accidentally selected microphone instead of headset. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally selected microphone instead of headset. What should i do?: When I plugged in my headset, a window popped up that said 'choose what device is plugged in'. I accidentally selected microphone instead of headset, and now I have no sound coming out of my headset. I tried to get the window to pop up again, that didn't work. What should I...
  6. I accidentally selected microphone instead of headset. What should i do?

I accidentally selected microphone instead of headset. What should i do?: When I plugged in my headset, a window popped up that said 'choose what device is plugged in'. I accidentally selected microphone instead of headset, and now I have no sound coming out of my headset. I tried to get the window to pop up again, that didn't work. What should I...
  7. What should I do if accidentally deleted disk volume on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What should I do if accidentally deleted disk volume on my pc: I went in Disk Managment and i went right click on my Local Disk:D and i accidentally deleted volume. How can i get back all that files. Please help me.Pavle...
  8. What should I do if accidentally deleted disk volume on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if accidentally deleted disk volume on my pc: I went in Disk Managment and i went right click on my Local Disk:D and i accidentally deleted volume. How can i get back all that files. Please help me.Pavle...
  9. What should I do if accidentally deleted disk volume on my pc

10. I accidentally reformatted the wrong drive, can I recover my data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally reformatted the wrong drive, can I recover my data?: My previous post got removed because no flair but it won’t let me add it for some reason. My laptop has two drives. They are both SSD’s, one is my C Drive which has all my main programs and whatnot while on my H Drive I had all my images, documents, games, etc. I tried a...