Windows 10: I accidentally deleted a sound file,

Discus and support I accidentally deleted a sound file, in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I deleted this file and have had half the sound output since. Is there any way to reinstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by in2white, Mar 20, 2021.

1. in2white Win User

I accidentally deleted a sound file,

I deleted this file and have had half the sound output since. Is there any way to reinstall it?

\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_10251030&REV_1000\4&2be13cf1&0&0001 requires further installation.

I'm not a computer whiz!

:)

in2white, Mar 20, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I accidentally deleted a sound file, :p

cadaveca, Mar 20, 2021
  3. accidentally deleted system files windows 10

While uninstalling a program, I might have accidentally deleted some other windows system file too.

-> It is not possible to delete Windows system files "accidentally". Windows won't let you. You must take several steps before you can do this. Uninstalling does not even give you the option to delete any files. The
    process is fully automatic.

The question now is: How exactly did you perform this uninstallation process? Which files or folders did you delete?

About drive letter X: - you are in Windows Repair Mode. Drive X: is a virtual drive that disappears the moment you leave this mode.

Frederik Long, Mar 20, 2021
  4. LizChilds Win User

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted a sound file, - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted sound

2. Help, I accidentally deleted the folder for sound recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I accidentally deleted the folder for sound recordings: I accidentally deleted the folder where sound recordings get saved and now i cannot record anymore. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-the-folder-for-sound/291621df-c085-4e66-8dee-370897c685ff
  3. Help, I accidentally deleted the folder for sound recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I accidentally deleted the folder for sound recordings: I accidentally deleted the folder where sound recordings get saved and now i cannot record anymore. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-the-folder-for-sound/291621df-c085-4e66-8dee-370897c685ff
  4. File deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File deleted accidentally: Where is the trash bin in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deleted-accidentally/98e95b04-7eef-4387-b070-51941edc672c
  5. File deleted accidentally

File deleted accidentally: Where is the trash bin in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deleted-accidentally/98e95b04-7eef-4387-b070-51941edc672c
  6. accidentally deleted sound on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally deleted sound on windows 11: hi there, i am using windows 11, when i try to clear something on task manager to make my laptop faster, i accidentally pressed end process on something, i have no idea what it is, but when i go onto a vc on discord, i cant hear anything, until i wear my headphones. Not sure...
  7. accidentally deleted sound on windows 11

accidentally deleted sound on windows 11: hi there, i am using windows 11, when i try to clear something on task manager to make my laptop faster, i accidentally pressed end process on something, i have no idea what it is, but when i go onto a vc on discord, i cant hear anything, until i wear my headphones. Not sure...
  8. I accidentally deleted the desktop file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted the desktop file: So I kinda screwed up. Through command prompt, I was trying to delete a specific folder, but instead deleted my entire desktop folder. Now my desktop is empty, but if I search for the app it comes up. Anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/Scidude42 [link] [comments]...
  9. ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES: I accidentally deleted files from Downloads Folder using Clean Now button (it can be found in Settings - Storage - Click on "Change how we free up space automatically". I forgot that I didn't have a back up copy of all my files in the Downloads Folder but at that time I...
  10. Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted: Tonight, I received a message from Windows Defender Antivirus that there were threats on my laptop and i just pressed to go in action got it deleted. I want those files to be restored and I really need an answer because the files that were accidentally deleted are very...