Windows 10: I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

Discus and support I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi i cna only access guest account. How can i restore my admin account. It's still there if i would look at it in the control panel but its not in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/happyinmyowncave, Jan 14, 2021.

1. I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

Hi i cna only access guest account. How can i restore my admin account. It's still there if i would look at it in the control panel but its not in the log in account. Just guest only. It would be a big help I'm using it for my online class. I can't afford to buy new laptop. Please. I'm begging you all.

submitted by /u/happyinmyowncave
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/happyinmyowncave, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ATMM5 Win User

accidentally deleted the administrations folder

Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10

ATMM5, Jan 14, 2021
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jan 14, 2021
  4. raj26may Win User

I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

1. I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted administrator

2. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  3. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  4. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :: Hello I bought a laptop with Windows 11 "original "from my friend, I clicked new account, but I forgot to administrator this account and I also deleted the previous user, now I need to administrator this account, can you help me?...
  6. Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help: Hi forum folks!I am in need of some assistance as I've put myself in a pickle. While attempting to clean out my computer due to low disk space, I accidentally permanently deleted a blue-colored folder in my "C-drive" called "OneDrive." This apparently was where my Desktop...
  7. Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help: Hi forum folks!I am in need of some assistance as I've put myself in a pickle. While attempting to clean out my computer due to low disk space, I accidentally permanently deleted a blue-colored folder in my "C-drive" called "OneDrive." This apparently was where my Desktop...
  8. Permanently deleted my desktop accidentally - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please! No administrator on my laptop.: I accidentally deleted the admin access for the 1 and only user of my laptop. Now I can't make any changes whatsoever. There is only the "No" option for anything that requires admin approval. Could someone please guide me to restore admin acess to my account? Thank you so...
  10. Ask for help that I accidentally deleted my only administration profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ask for help that I accidentally deleted my only administration profile: I deleted my only administration and then the laptop restarted but it requires me to use the password but it always incorrect. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-for-help-that-i-accidentally-deleted-my-only/094a87e6-378f-489f-ad2d-e46422b30647