Windows 10: I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

Discus and support I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager whilst trying to solve another bluetooth related issue. All bluetooth related things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LennartvanderVeen, Nov 24, 2020.

1. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager whilst trying to solve another bluetooth related issue. All bluetooth related things dont show up anymore in device manager, not even when it shows the hidden devices. I've tried installing bluetooth drivers from my PC manufacturer's website. After installation nothing changes however, though it says the installation was succesful.

I have Lenovo PC

- Nvidia GeForce 1060

- Intel i5-8400

- 16 GB DDR4 RAM

I've been looking around on internet for a couple of hours now, and haven't a solution yet. Can you help me?

The problem I was trying to fix when I accidentally deleted everything was that the bluetooth on/off button in the settings had disappeared.

:)

LennartvanderVeen, Nov 24, 2020

2. I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager

Hi Mira,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to scan for the hardware changes in the Device Manager and check if the Bluetooth driver appears in the Device Manager:

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls the deleted device.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth adapter from device manager

I accidentally deleted Bluetooth adapter from device manager. Now I can't use Bluetooth in my PC. It is also not showing Bluetooth settings in PC settings.

Please Help!

Shashwat Agrawal, Nov 24, 2020
  4. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager

Original titleI accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager :Disabled and deleted Bluetooth on Windows 10.

Good day Sir/Madam/Mr./Ms. I am using Dell Inspiron 14 7447 with Windows 10. I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager. Even when I select the "Show hidden devices" option on the Device manager, the bluetooth is no longer there.
    I have installed many drivers but none of them work. Some of them display the message: Activate Bluetooth using wireless switch. I have tried pressing Fn+F2 but it does not work. Also, I have tried the Dell Network Driver (Dell Wireless 1703/1705/1707/1901
    WiFi + Bluetooth Driver) but it still did not work. I really hope that you can help me. Thank you so much.

MIRA BADRINA, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

1. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted bluetooth

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  4. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager: Hello,So I was fixing Facial Recognition On my Windows 11, But I saw a Website that says you need to delete the Camera and the Fingerprint Driver and Restart after that, But then the website says Recover the Camera and Fingerprint driver, I was hopefully able to Restore the...
  6. Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager: Hello,So I was fixing Facial Recognition On my Windows 11, But I saw a Website that says you need to delete the Camera and the Fingerprint Driver and Restart after that, But then the website says Recover the Camera and Fingerprint driver, I was hopefully able to Restore the...
  7. Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager: Help, I deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager. Does anyone know what I need to install to get it back? When I try to add a bluetooth device it says that I do not have bluetooth. Dell xps 15 laptop. Thank you in advance Tom 173029
  8. Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager: Help, I deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager. Does anyone know what I need to install to get it back? When I try to add a bluetooth device it says that I do not have bluetooth. Dell xps 15 laptop. Thank you in advance Tom 173029
  9. I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager: I have an HP Spectre x360. For some reason, the bluetooth stopped working one day, which seems to be a common problem for the Spectre. I was following instructions on how to fix it, but then I accidentally uninstalled the Bluetooth from the Device Manager. Now, even when I...
  10. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers: I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer. I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this. My computer details are HP ALL IN ONE PC SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1 PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU Can you help please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i deleted bluetooth from device manager how to get it back