Windows 10: I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...

Discus and support I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I took a software from a friend which suggested me to turn off windows virus protection for a second, which in my stupidity, I did. Due to that a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sanket Kulshrestha, Jun 10, 2023.

1. I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...

I took a software from a friend which suggested me to turn off windows virus protection for a second, which in my stupidity, I did. Due to that a trojan entered my system, I know that because windows security scan sensed it after I deleted the software. After that I downloaded an antivirus which suggested that the directory C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Windowscomposed a trojan. I was tensed and deleted it on it's request. Now, again I received a pop up:Loading script "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates Run.vbs failed The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another pro

:)

Sanket Kulshrestha, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

How can I stop my PC from booting up Windows?

You can safely delete the contents in..

C:\Windows\Temp
    C:\Users\<user name>\Local Settings\Temp or C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Temp
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download (safe to delete the whole folder) (files are needed if you ever want to uninstall a Windows update)

I'm sure others can add to the list.

Lazzer408, Jun 10, 2023
  3. WinUserII Win User
    How to delete C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache

How to delete C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache ?
    I booted from another OS and then deleted the whole folder and that worked.
    But, now i want to delete it inside a virtual machine so i can't or dont know how to access files from outside.
    Are there any commands for this? Does it work with NSudo somehow? How can i delete this thing??

WinUserII, Jun 10, 2023
  4. I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...

Changing C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local to another folder

I changed my old username to . Now I want programs to use C:\Users\\AppData\Local instead of C:\Users\(myoldusername)\AppData\Local

MadCrazyEagle, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...

1. I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware... - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted UserssankeAppDataLocalUpdatesWindows

2. I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...: I took a software from a friend which suggested me to turn off windows virus protection for a second, which in my stupidity, I did. Due to that a trojan entered my system, I know that because windows security scan sensed it after I deleted the software. After that I...
  3. I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidentally deleted "C:\Users\sanke\AppData\Local\Updates\Windows because of a malware...: I took a software from a friend which suggested me to turn off windows virus protection for a second, which in my stupidity, I did. Due to that a trojan entered my system, I know that because windows security scan sensed it after I deleted the software. After that I...
  4. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? I am too nervous right now. Read some article online and found out that one person deleted that folder and then rebooted his pc. but his pc won't even reboot. it's just blue screen. I am...
  5. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  6. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  7. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

8. I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator: Hello, I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator, and I’m too scared to turn my pc back on. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-everything-in/55f921d6-7549-46d5-a3d8-3f39086e3bb6
  9. Accidentally Deleted C:/ProgramData/Windows Defender/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted C:/ProgramData/Windows Defender/: I accidentally deleted the windows defender folder from program data and now windows defender won't start up again. Ive tried manually installing an update but that doesn't work. Do I have to copy the folder from a different installation of windows to get it to work again?...
  10. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer: I was deleting files in my laptop because i have a little storage left so I deleted every file that is not important, After I deleted things i had a lot of GB but then when i woke up another day and clicked on word 2013 and even power point 2013 when i tried downloading them...