Windows 10: I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management

Discus and support I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello everyoneI am Asif, i am using windows 10. i was using my pc i accidentally deleted my current user. its operation got successfully, but then i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ahammad asif, Apr 5, 2023.

1. I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management

Hello everyoneI am Asif, i am using windows 10. i was using my pc i accidentally deleted my current user. its operation got successfully, but then i shut down my pc then i was trying to login to my pc its saying incorrect password what my i do, i can see only till login page. i cannot entered in the pc. I tried cmd net user administrator /active:yes but after restarting it stays the sameI really need help now

:)

ahammad asif, Apr 5, 2023

2. Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I'm unsure if this is the proper section of the forum, but here goes. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first was released. I had no issues initially. Randomly, my computer chose to log me in to a temporary profile. I was unable to access my files or pictures, and no amount of enabling the built in administrator and running the sfc /scannow command had any effect on the problem. It simply told me there were corrupt files that they couldn't fix. It was suggested to me that I use the built in Administrator account to delete the profile I had been logging in under. I did so, and somehow managed to delete all profiles. I am now unable to log into my computer at all. The only account available says it's the administrator account, however, when I attempt to log in it says the account has been disabled.
    I am at an utter loss as to what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

psychoviper, Apr 5, 2023
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Apr 5, 2023
  4. raj26may Win User

I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management

Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, Apr 5, 2023
Thema:

I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management

1. I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted every

2. I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management: Hello everyoneI am Asif, i am using windows 10. i was using my pc i accidentally deleted my current user. its operation got successfully, but then i shut down my pc then i was trying to login to my pc its saying incorrect password what my i do, i can see only till login page....
  3. I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted every account except Administrator from computer management: Hello everyoneI am Asif, i am using windows 10. i was using my pc i accidentally deleted my current user. its operation got successfully, but then i shut down my pc then i was trying to login to my pc its saying incorrect password what my i do, i can see only till login page....
  4. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  5. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  6. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

8. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Accidentally deleted administrator account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted administrator account: I was trying to change the name on my mother's administrator's account (where she is the administrator), and I have somehow erased her administrator account altogether. The only account remaining is mine, which is a local, non-administrator account. I've gone to Control Panel...
  10. Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account: I'm unsure if this is the proper section of the forum, but here goes. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first was released. I had no issues initially. Randomly, my computer chose to log me in to a temporary profile. I was unable to access my files or pictures, and no amount of...