Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi so what happened is that my audio driver didn't want to work so I deleted it then went to re-install it but i couldn't find any way or place to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeasonHolt, Jun 3, 2021.

1. I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again

Hi so what happened is that my audio driver didn't want to work so I deleted it then went to re-install it but i couldn't find any way or place to get it back can I please get some helpsome other info is that it is a ollee model ML 130 and that i also tried to plugin my headphones they didn't pick up either even before I deleted my audio driver

:)

DeasonHolt, Jun 3, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 3, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Jun 3, 2021
  4. I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again

Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again

1. I accidentally deleted my audio driver and it doesn't want to install again - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted audio

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  4. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card: So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it...
  6. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card: So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it...
  7. Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver: Hi,I use hdmi cable to connect laptop to Sharp TV, before it worked fine. Then not sure why and how, the audio doesn't automatically switch to TV when it is connected to the TV. I have tried to look at Playback, the SHARP word is there. I accidentally remove it. Now on...
  8. Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver

Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver: Hi,I use hdmi cable to connect laptop to Sharp TV, before it worked fine. Then not sure why and how, the audio doesn't automatically switch to TV when it is connected to the TV. I have tried to look at Playback, the SHARP word is there. I accidentally remove it. Now on...
  9. Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver

10. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver: I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-my-graphics-driver/cf9a004a-da76-4dab-96c8-a4c0c4a7cf13