Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly enough to share your catroot folder? Please i need it badly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clorixt 1882, May 20, 2024.

1. I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...

I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly enough to share your catroot folder? Please i need it badly

:)

clorixt 1882, May 20, 2024
  2. Damocles Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, May 20, 2024
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

While Im not sure of how important they are, I think System restore would put them back and I see they are pretty darn big too 6.5mb and 2.5 GB on my just freshly imaged laptop .

DRDNA, May 20, 2024
  4. Helbram Win User

I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...

Win10 laptop won't boot anymore after deleting catroot folders

Hello there, my msi laptop with Windows 10 1809 won't boot into Windows after I accidentally deleted the catroot & catroot2 folder contents. I can still access the bios and my Linux Mint OS. I can still open the files jpg,png,mp4 from Linux, but I can't write on that partition, read only.

It just shows this error.

Helbram, May 20, 2024
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...

1. I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly... - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted catroot

2. I accidentally deleted the software folder in the registry editor, and my laptop is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the software folder in the registry editor, and my laptop is not...: I accidentally deleted the software folder in the registry editor, and my laptop is not working, please help. I deleted the cryptograpy folder in registry editor, initially I wanted to change the ip address on my laptop by deleting the guide in the cryptograpy folder but I...
  3. I accidentally deleted the software folder in the registry editor, and my laptop is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the software folder in the registry editor, and my laptop is not...: I accidentally deleted the software folder in the registry editor, and my laptop is not working, please help. I deleted the cryptograpy folder in registry editor, initially I wanted to change the ip address on my laptop by deleting the guide in the cryptograpy folder but I...
  4. I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...: I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly enough to share your catroot folder? Please i need it badly...
  5. I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly...: I accidentally deleted my catroot folder, now my laptop has continuous BSOD, anyone kindly enough to share your catroot folder? Please i need it badly...
  6. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  7. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  8. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I accidentally deleted my user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user folder: im using win10 and i was trying to change my user folder name, and to move it in to my administrator account (no idea why i did that) , but it didnt finished the transfer of the files, and when i tried to connect to my user , it was all empty , now i only have the empty...
  10. Accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted my downloads folder: I was messing around in WinRar and accidentally selected my downloads folder and deleted it, I then proceeded to empty my recycle bin because I’m dumb and thought I deleted the right file, how can I restore the folder, I have tried a boot media and doing a system restore but...