Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d!

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help PLEASE I was in device manager and I deleted my INTEL UHD 600 graphics card. How do I get it back?! submitted by /u/Awesomedudeman1 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Awesomedudeman1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d!

Help PLEASE

I was in device manager and I deleted my INTEL UHD 600 graphics card. How do I get it back?!

submitted by /u/Awesomedudeman1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Awesomedudeman1, Dec 9, 2020
  2. LizChilds Win User

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Accidentally deleted graphic drivers ?

I recently was going through my installed programs to delete some unwanted files. Being the idiot I am, I accidentally deleted the files for my graphic driver, NVIDIA. When I check my Device Manager, it says its there, but when I click on it, the device
    status just comes up as "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"

I tried re-downloading the driver from the website, but an error message just alerts me that my laptop is not compatible. I will now add my computer is an Intel Core i5 processor, which was originally windows 7 before i downloaded windows 10. I have also
    tried to download the intel graphics driver, but to no avail. Any ideas what I should do?

eva-of-the-opera, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Damocles Win User

I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d!

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d!

1. I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d! - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted graphics

2. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..: hey guys, i have been recently experiencing some issues with my graphics card and nvidia control panel, whilst i was updating graphicsdriver using geforce experience,i had put clean install meaning it would remove and add new drivers to the pc,at the time i did not know so i...
  3. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..: hey guys, i have been recently experiencing some issues with my graphics card and nvidia control panel, whilst i was updating graphicsdriver using geforce experience,i had put clean install meaning it would remove and add new drivers to the pc,at the time i did not know so i...
  4. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card: So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it...
  5. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card: So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it...
  6. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  7. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  8. i accidentally deleted my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i accidentally deleted my bluetooth: I deleted everysingle category in the bluetooth by accident, because instead of disabling i uninstalled it since i was trying to fix my bluetooth after an update, i downloaded the driver on my providers website but it is still not letting me connect to my mouse. What do i do?...
  9. Accidentally deleted the whole drive, Partition D: was with bitlocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted the whole drive, Partition D: was with bitlocker: Hi all, I hope you doing well. I would like to get help about an accident because I almost got a heart attack. I wanted to format my laptop. Before that I sent all data do the Partition D: that was encrypted with Bitlocker. I alsosaved recovery key in any case. After...
  10. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver: I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-my-graphics-driver/cf9a004a-da76-4dab-96c8-a4c0c4a7cf13