Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanTheCapo, Aug 12, 2022.

1. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it just wouldnt work so can someone please help me,i am very worried

:)

RyanTheCapo, Aug 12, 2022

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 12, 2022
  3. Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 12, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

Why not just download the driver from geforce.com and reinstall?

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

1. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted graphics

2. Accidentally disabled the graphics card driver [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Accidentally disabled the graphics card driver [Fix]: [ATTACH]A graphics card driver establishes a communication link between an operating system and a graphics card. When a graphics card driver malfunctions or stops working, you will experience graphics-related issues and cannot use your display. In this article, we will see...
  3. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..: hey guys, i have been recently experiencing some issues with my graphics card and nvidia control panel, whilst i was updating graphicsdriver using geforce experience,i had put clean install meaning it would remove and add new drivers to the pc,at the time i did not know so i...
  4. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..: hey guys, i have been recently experiencing some issues with my graphics card and nvidia control panel, whilst i was updating graphicsdriver using geforce experience,i had put clean install meaning it would remove and add new drivers to the pc,at the time i did not know so i...
  5. i accidentally deleted my graphics card and now i cant recover it in any way..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card: So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it...
  7. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  8. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  9. I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted my graphics car.”d!: Help PLEASE I was in device manager and I deleted my INTEL UHD 600 graphics card. How do I get it back?! submitted by /u/Awesomedudeman1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9y1cw/i_accidentally_deleted_my_graphics_card/
  10. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver: I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-my-graphics-driver/cf9a004a-da76-4dab-96c8-a4c0c4a7cf13