Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YeriYoo, Mar 1, 2022.

1. YeriYoo Win User

I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help.

:)

YeriYoo, Mar 1, 2022
  2. raj26may Win User

Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Alan922 Win User
    Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account. I tried to use "can't see my devive" to add it back, but it seems like it's only working for surface and xbox. The laptop is still funtioning fine, no problems seems to be happening so far.
    Is there a way i can add my laptop back to my devive?

Alan922, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

1. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted laptop

2. I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...: I bought a new laptop but accidentally deleted my new device instead of my old device. How can I add my new device to a Microsoft Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-my-new-laptop-from/60cd0f53-d5cd-4269-a744-00fd300b5066
  3. I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my new laptop from Microsoft Account’s device list. How can i add my...: I bought a new laptop but accidentally deleted my new device instead of my old device. How can I add my new device to a Microsoft Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-my-new-laptop-from/60cd0f53-d5cd-4269-a744-00fd300b5066
  4. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.: Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help....
  5. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.: Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help....
  6. I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop: I am using Windows 10 with the latest updates. I accidentally deleted my user account thinking I was deleting a guests account. Now when I try to log in I get the message wrong password entered, please try again. I have tried every password I can think of but I seem to be...
  7. I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop: I am using Windows 10 with the latest updates. I accidentally deleted my user account thinking I was deleting a guests account. Now when I try to log in I get the message wrong password entered, please try again. I have tried every password I can think of but I seem to be...
  8. Accidentally deleted my PC from Microsoft Account and now I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally deleted my PC from Microsoft Account and now I can't sign in to my PC: I was trying to move my windows license from one Microsoft account from another, and I thought deleting it from my current account would let me move it to a new account. However, it appears I have confused it as now I can't sign in....
  9. I accidentally deleted my main microsoft account file with .bak on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally deleted my main microsoft account file with .bak on it: I accidentally deleted this file when I tried to fix my pc, because it always says that it can't sign in to my account. It always puts me in a temporary account. Now, whenever I try to sign in on my account which is still directing me into a temporary account, the screen goes...
  10. Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account: I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account. I tried to use "can't see my devive" to add it back, but it seems like it's only working for surface and xbox. The laptop is still funtioning fine, no problems seems to be happening so far. Is there a way i can...