Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WolfGamerProz, Sep 21, 2019.

1. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i need it back please if theres any way i was playing minecraft bedrock edition 1.13.015I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i need it back please if theres any way i was playing minecraft bedrock edition 1.13.015

:)

WolfGamerProz, Sep 21, 2019

2. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?

JuanSalinas4, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 21, 2019
  4. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

1. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted main

2. How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?: I recently uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock because I had just replaced my motherboard this would not have gotten rid of the worlds. I reinstalled it and realized that my worlds were gone. This is obvious because I uninstalled the app which would have deleted...
  3. I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...: I accidently deleted my Minecraft world, so I decided to follow a tutorial on Youtube, to retrieve it back. Upon following the tutorial I was directed to go to 'properties' and then look at previous versions, where I found none. Is there another way to get the world back? Or...
  4. I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...: I accidently deleted my Minecraft world, so I decided to follow a tutorial on Youtube, to retrieve it back. Upon following the tutorial I was directed to go to 'properties' and then look at previous versions, where I found none. Is there another way to get the world back? Or...
  5. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  6. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.: Hello, I've Been Trying to Get My Minecraft Bedrock Worlds Back But I've Tried Everything. I Could Not See My Worlds In C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds I've Looked In Every Folder...
  7. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.: Hello, I've Been Trying to Get My Minecraft Bedrock Worlds Back But I've Tried Everything. I Could Not See My Worlds In C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds I've Looked In Every Folder...
  8. Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back: I've Deleted a Minecraft World by Accident and Now I Can't Get It Back! Please Help Me I Tried Everything. I Looked Everywhere for the .minecratft Folder But Can't Find it in %appdata% I Have "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" On But Still Can't Find it. I Also...
  9. My minecraft world crashed and when I went back on it was deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft world crashed and when I went back on it was deleted: Today I was going on minecraft and I hopped on my world but It was lagging whilst loading so I restarted my laptop and when I came back on it was deleted.I am very sad that I lost this world as I was working on it for months and months and all I wish right now is to have my...
  10. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.: I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally deleted minecraft world

2. how to recover a deleted minecraft world bedrock edition

3. deleted minecraft world bedrock

4. accidentally deleted minecraft windows 10,
  5. recover a deleted minecraft world on windows 10,
  6. deleted minecraft by mistake,
  7. how to retrieve worlds which u lost while deleting minecraft windows 10,
  8. deleted twitvch instal is my world gone,
  9. how to restore accidentally deleted minecraft world windows 10,
  10. MINECRAFT WHEN I INTALL A SHADER MY WORLD DELETED,
  11. how to get a minecraft world back after accidentally deleting it windows 10,
  12. i just accidentally deleted a minecraft world pc,
  13. i accidentally deleted my minecraft world