Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kent Balanghig, Sep 30, 2022.

1. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error

:)

Kent Balanghig, Sep 30, 2022

2. Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node

Long story; Microsoft Teams is **** and I was trying to clear it out and make it fast again, along the way I was also removing some bloatwares from old files/games/etc. Then I accidentally deleted WOW6432Node from the registry I realized it was a Microsoft
    folder because of all the things on it, it didnt disappear from the registry immediately.

I have very important files and I tried the solutions to wait for the recovery boot x3 restarting the laptop.

I need help if theres a way to reinstall that specific part of the system. Since I have no idea why I dont have a system restore point on my Laptop but I dont have one so that option is gone along with "Reset this pc" option, it doesnt want to do it.

I have an old SSD that has almost all my files and the same license its 128gb I had to upgrade to a 500 gb ssd is there anyway to copy the WOW6432Node from there to the 500 GB one?

Other solutions that wont involve deleting my files is welcomed please.

Sean Gozar, Sep 30, 2022
  3. ShrilataJ Win User
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the
    desktop. All i can see is my cursor and that's it. I have windows 10 and my Laptop is HP Envy. Please tell me what I can do, I have very important files in my laptop.

ShrilataJ, Sep 30, 2022
  4. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

Hello

Recently I had some problems with "trojans".

And I deleted wow6432node accidentally

I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again

This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible

Please I really need help

Thank you in advance for your answers

(If you are French it would be cool to answer me in that language otherwise it's okay)

Hayto_25000, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

1. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now... - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted WOW6432NODE

2. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  3. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  4. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE and I restarted my laptop and now can't open it

I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE and I restarted my laptop and now can't open it: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  5. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE and I restarted my laptop and now can't open it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE and I restarted my laptop and now can't open it: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  6. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop: Hi I really need helpI deleted wow6432node file due to misleading and my computer does seem to startup and I have no backups and Ive tried many things and am thinking to Redman loading windows 10 from a flash drive, will that fix the problem because resetting wont . Most of...
  7. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: Hello Recently I had some problems with "trojans". And I deleted wow6432node accidentally I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible Please I really need help Thank you in advance for your answersIf you...
  8. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: Hello Recently I had some problems with "trojans". And I deleted wow6432node accidentally I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible Please I really need help Thank you in advance for your answersIf you...
  9. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the desktop. All i can see...