Windows 10: I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data?

Discus and support I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Disclaimer: I am a teenager with little to no knowledge about computers whatsoever So I followed the steps in this video about upgrading to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aliteralnumber, Oct 26, 2020.

1. I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data?

Disclaimer: I am a teenager with little to no knowledge about computers whatsoever

So I followed the steps in this video about upgrading to Windows 10, and around the 6:37 mark, he said that I should delete both partitions, and so I did. But what I didn't know is that it deletes all the fucking data in my hard drive, which is a bummer. How the hell do I recover all of those data? My parents are gonna kill me lmao

submitted by /u/aliteralnumber
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aliteralnumber, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Oct 26, 2020
  3. DeNeDe Win User
    Recover lost data from deleted/formated partition

Is there a way to recover such data!? On my old laptop I had WinXP but i wanted Win7 on it. Doing so I was forced to delete all my partitions and I couldn't back anything up.
    Could I recover some of the data from the old partitions? Any software suitable for the job?

DeNeDe, Oct 26, 2020
  4. GaryLocke Win User

I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data?

How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Yeah,deleting a partition dosen't mean that this partition is gone for good.Only the partition table is deleted and you can recover deleted partiion with partition recovery software.I had succeed to do so before.

GaryLocke, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data?

1. I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data? - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted partitions

2. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  3. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  4. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted: I was downloading windows 10 to a new ssd on my computer, while I went into bios to boot to the windows I had installed onto the new drive I had got all the way into the download to where you have to see the the partition to download to, I had accidentally deleted my main...
  5. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted: I was downloading windows 10 to a new ssd on my computer, while I went into bios to boot to the windows I had installed onto the new drive I had got all the way into the download to where you have to see the the partition to download to, I had accidentally deleted my main...
  6. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to recover lost partition data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost partition data: When I was trying to solve this:I do thisWhich deleted all my partition but I stopped here and do not install windows.Is there any way to recover my data or partition?It is very important for me.Please help anyone....
  8. Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them?: I dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Mint, and there was a D:/ partition I wanted to delete, so I selected it and clicked "Delete volume", but 3 other partitions disappeared I think they were selected too, I don't know how though and now I have 102,41gb of free space, how do I...
  9. How to recover accidentally deleted games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to recover accidentally deleted games in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Did you ever accidentally delete the video games folder by mistake when using your […] This article How to recover accidentally deleted games in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. how to recover data from deleted partition HP

in Windows 10 Support
    how to recover data from deleted partition HP: Dear admin: I have an HP laptop15-F009VVM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 with 2 partition c & D by mistake i delete D partition after install win 10 clean install how i can recover my deleted partition or files in D partition...