Windows 10: I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

Discus and support I accidentally deleted wow6432Node in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShrilataJ, Feb 23, 2019.

1. ShrilataJ Win User

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the desktop. All i can see is my cursor and that's it. I have windows 10 and my Laptop is HP Envy. Please tell me what I can do, I have very important files in my laptop.

:)

ShrilataJ, Feb 23, 2019
  2. LizChilds Win User

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

-> Were you going to ask how to restore it? If so then you need to re-install it, using the CD that came with the printer.

Frederik Long, Feb 23, 2019
  4. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

Windows registry accidentally deleted

Hi Osi,

We acknowledge that you're experiencing an issue regarding the registry and it is possible to restore a deleted registry if you have a system restore point which can take you back to an earlier point before the issue occurred. We would suggest checking the
    post of J W Stuart from this
    thread
    to see the steps that you can follow in restoring from a system restore point.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

1. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted wow6432Node

2. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  3. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop: Hi I really need helpI deleted wow6432node file due to misleading and my computer does seem to startup and I have no backups and Ive tried many things and am thinking to Redman loading windows 10 from a flash drive, will that fix the problem because resetting wont . Most of...
  4. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop: Hi I really need helpI deleted wow6432node file due to misleading and my computer does seem to startup and I have no backups and Ive tried many things and am thinking to Redman loading windows 10 from a flash drive, will that fix the problem because resetting wont . Most of...
  5. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: Hello Recently I had some problems with "trojans". And I deleted wow6432node accidentally I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible Please I really need help Thank you in advance for your answersIf you...
  7. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: Hello Recently I had some problems with "trojans". And I deleted wow6432node accidentally I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible Please I really need help Thank you in advance for your answersIf you...
  8. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node

Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node: Long story; Microsoft Teams is **** and I was trying to clear it out and make it fast again, along the way I was also removing some bloatwares from old files/games/etc. Then I accidentally deleted WOW6432Node from the registry I realized it was a Microsoft folder because of...
  10. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted...: I accidentally deleted my ""HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE < Wow6432Node"" and my computer now doesn't work, what can I do? if you can replay in this thread or send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it will be great, thanks a lot....