Windows 10: I accidentally deletee my app keys or product keys? I believe its called that and now my pc...

Discus and support I accidentally deletee my app keys or product keys? I believe its called that and now my pc... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i deleted by accident dont ask how my windows keys all of them on the microsoft folder cause i thought that would fix an issue and now my pc wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jodri sanchez, Jan 22, 2021.

1. I accidentally deletee my app keys or product keys? I believe its called that and now my pc...

So i deleted by accident dont ask how my windows keys all of them on the microsoft folder cause i thought that would fix an issue and now my pc wont boot up windows at all cant boot up safe mode, cant reset it nothing works please help im frustrated as it is and i recently got this pc

:)

Jodri sanchez, Jan 22, 2021
  2. FinZak Win User

Product key association disable on old pc

Hey,

I sold my old pc to a friend. He installed some missing parts (HDD, GPU and RAM). Then we installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit version from USB stick. I was surprised to see that windows was automatically activated after that. I did some digging and found out that it is using my product key, which i use now in my own new pc. My friend does not have his own product key, the idea was that he just uses the unactivated windows with limited features.

I uninstalled my Windows 10 product key via command prompt in friends computer (as i understand this is only local solution, if he reinstall windows or clicks the active button, it reactivates automatically with my product key) and now it says windows is not activated, but my product key is still shown with Produkey app in his pc. So far windows is still activated my own pc.

My questions:

1. Is this all i need to do?
    2. How do i get rid of product key showing still with product key showing apps on my friend's computer?
    3. Is there a way to get rid of association of my product key on that old pc that i sold to friend?

EDIT: I originally installed windows 10 via upgrade option from Windows 7, if that matters.

FinZak, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Jan 22, 2021
  4. loj65 Win User

I accidentally deletee my app keys or product keys? I believe its called that and now my pc...

Product Key

I have had this Acer for about 4 years I believe from rent to own place that took it back cleaned it and then I finished paying on it but they did not give me a disc. There is several listing of Key: none activated but the last one has a key listed.
    I guess from whomever had the laptop before me. I will try what you suggested. Thanks

loj65, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally deletee my app keys or product keys? I believe its called that and now my pc...

1. I accidentally deletee my app keys or product keys? I believe its called that and now my pc... - Similar Threads - accidentally deletee app

2. product key of my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key of my pc: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-of-my-pc/cfce9866-6518-448c-a02e-73bd7d3c81a1
  3. product key of my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key of my pc: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-of-my-pc/cfce9866-6518-448c-a02e-73bd7d3c81a1
  4. product key of my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need my product key!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my product key!: I have product key but it is not so clear,some letters are little bit erased.its product ID 00196048396370 and Edition ID X15-53758.please help me to get my windows product key....
  6. I need my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my product key: My computer crashed and I don't have access to my Window's Product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-product-key/0886c177-04df-446b-a8c2-d24d7ee36f0e
  7. i lost my product key

i lost my product key: hi okay so im only 12 y/o and i do not have the box for my product key , i threw it away and i dont know how to acctivate my microsoft, my parents also dont know where its at so idk what to do , do i have to go to fixing shop to find it cause i diont have it and im scared?...
  8. I tried the product key but its not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I tried the product key but its not working: Split from this thread. I tried the product key but its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-the-product-key-but-its-not-working/758fa231-9204-4af1-b313-87d313e07948
  9. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  10. I lost my product key

I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....