Windows 10: I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

Discus and support I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; long story short my mice wasn’t working so I tried fixing it and accidentally disabled all Microsoft services then when I tried to sign in after it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moody vvibes, Nov 12, 2022.

1. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

long story short my mice wasn’t working so I tried fixing it and accidentally disabled all Microsoft services then when I tried to sign in after it said “something happened and your pin isn’t available. Clicked to set up your pin again.” So I do But ether nothing happens or it says I need a app to do it then when I click on yes nothing happens or it’s say “The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun potentially allows a malicious user to gain control of this application.” Idk what to do when I look this up it only has windows 10 or nothing that can

:)

moody vvibes, Nov 12, 2022
  2. lxym. Win User

Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?

lxym., Nov 12, 2022
  3. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and now I can't log in

The Sims 4 (opened on Origin) wasn't starting up so I tried disabling services to reboot my comp for a "clean boot" but accidentally disabled all my Microsoft services and now my comp won't accept any of my passwords. When I
    try to troubleshoot it, it either doesn't work or just restarts. Nothing I've tried has worked.

AnnabelleShutlar, Nov 12, 2022
  4. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

1. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop. - Similar Threads - accidentally disabled Microsoft

2. I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.: I’ve had this constant issue with my dell desktop, I can put it on sleep and leave it for weeks, and when I return to it, it’s still just in sleep mode, but other times, if I return to the computer 30 mins after putting it in sleep mode, it will have restarted/ shut down, it...
  3. I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.: I’ve had this constant issue with my dell desktop, I can put it on sleep and leave it for weeks, and when I return to it, it’s still just in sleep mode, but other times, if I return to the computer 30 mins after putting it in sleep mode, it will have restarted/ shut down, it...
  4. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: I was trying to do a clean boot up. I have tried every solution on the internet and nothing worked for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-disabled-all-microsoft-services-in/8d9ac8d7-92d0-4220-bc5e-8ed43bc1598d
  5. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: I was trying to do a clean boot up. I have tried every solution on the internet and nothing worked for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-disabled-all-microsoft-services-in/8d9ac8d7-92d0-4220-bc5e-8ed43bc1598d
  6. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

7. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.: long story short my mice wasn’t working so I tried fixing it and accidentally disabled all Microsoft services then when I tried to sign in after it said “something happened and your pin isn’t available. Clicked to set up your pin again.” So I do But ether nothing happens or...
  8. I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: My laptop was running a few applications pretty poorly which it hadn’t been doing a few days prior. I did everything I could to try and reduce the lag, clearing Google search history, opening up additional storage by deleting temporarily files and old pictures/apps I didn’t...
  9. I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: My laptop was running a few applications pretty poorly which it hadn’t been doing a few days prior. I did everything I could to try and reduce the lag, clearing Google search history, opening up additional storage by deleting temporarily files and old pictures/apps I didn’t...
  10. I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login...: So recently I wanted to make my CPU perform better so I did a few things to improve it, one of these improvements was where I went to System Configuration to disable all microsoft services which I wanted to do and I did, then after I applied the changes it asked me to restart...