Windows 10: I Accidentally Disabled Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver

Discus and support I Accidentally Disabled Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own an Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Windows 10 PC and my audio drivers were broken so I suspected that if I update the adapter's drivers then that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GlynRoberts23, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I Accidentally Disabled Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver

I own an Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Windows 10 PC and my audio drivers were broken so I suspected that if I update the adapter's drivers then that might fix the issue but I accidentally pressed "Disable Device" instead of "Update Drivers". Is there any way to fix this?BTW I have a Stealth 700 Gen 2 and that's why I thought it was the adapter issue.

:)

GlynRoberts23, Jul 21, 2021
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I Accidentally Disabled Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

I Accidentally Disabled Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver

1. I Accidentally Disabled Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver - Similar Threads - Accidentally Disabled Xbox

2. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter: Does the current newest Xbox wireless adapter not have 32 bit drivers for people who have to use 32 bit windows 10 version because Windows 11 or 10 64 not able to run 32 bit games past 5 fps 64 bit os seem dum there not when it a usb device that came out on windows 10 32bit...
  3. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter: Does the current newest Xbox wireless adapter not have 32 bit drivers for people who have to use 32 bit windows 10 version because Windows 11 or 10 64 not able to run 32 bit games past 5 fps 64 bit os seem dum there not when it a usb device that came out on windows 10 32bit...
  4. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error"

Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error": I recently wanted to use my Xbox One Controller for a game on my PC. I plugged in the Adapter I got a few months ago that had worked previously. I put the controller into pair mode and the light flashed but when I put the Adapter into my USB Drive a pressed the button on the...
  7. xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers: So this question has been asked to death I know but the issue I'm having is when looking for drivers on my computer I'm only presented with 3 options for 360 accessories: driver for controller, for play n charge and for wireless adapter. The most current 2015 driver is...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues: For some reason my pc is not recognizing the new adapter fully. It's listed as "XBOX ACC" in the device manager, and cannot find a driver for it. I've done some pretty extensive googling, but it always boils down to manually installing the drivers for it from the Window...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver Won't Install: I'm unable to install the driver for Xbox ACC wireless adapter usb. Here is a picture of my error: [ATTACH] 1. I have tried uninstalling the device, unplugging the usb, restarting the computer and plugging it back in. Driver error. 2. I have downloaded the appropriate...
  10. Cannot install drivers for Xbox Wireless Adapter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install drivers for Xbox Wireless Adapter.: submitted by /u/zack10024 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek3s0r/cannot_install_drivers_for_xbox_wireless_adapter/