Windows 10: I accidentally downloaded windows Pro, I have an activation key for windows 10 home that I...

Discus and support I accidentally downloaded windows Pro, I have an activation key for windows 10 home that I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; title says it all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JasonLaviolette, May 30, 2019.

1. I accidentally downloaded windows Pro, I have an activation key for windows 10 home that I...

title says it all

:)

JasonLaviolette, May 30, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 30, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, May 30, 2019
  4. FX-GMC Win User

I accidentally downloaded windows Pro, I have an activation key for windows 10 home that I...

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, May 30, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally downloaded windows Pro, I have an activation key for windows 10 home that I...

1. I accidentally downloaded windows Pro, I have an activation key for windows 10 home that I... - Similar Threads - accidentally downloaded Pro

2. I bought a windows 11 pro oem key and i have windows 11 home but the activation key does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a windows 11 pro oem key and i have windows 11 home but the activation key does...: I bought a windows 11 pro oem key and i have windows 11 home but the activation key does not work. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-11-pro-oem-key-and-i-have/a9d63ca7-6741-457b-a73d-ef19aa0817f6
  3. I bought a windows 11 pro oem key and i have windows 11 home but the activation key does...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a windows 11 pro oem key and i have windows 11 home but the activation key does...: I bought a windows 11 pro oem key and i have windows 11 home but the activation key does not work. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-11-pro-oem-key-and-i-have/a9d63ca7-6741-457b-a73d-ef19aa0817f6
  4. Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home: Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-installed-but-i-have-key-of-windows/a8f7c6e3-1205-4a4b-8b5c-713e2f20816a
  5. I Have windows 10 Pro key, but I want to use Home instead.

I Have windows 10 Pro key, but I want to use Home instead.: So I have windows 10 Pro, but i want to be using Home, don't tell me that there is no way for me to downgrade or at least a workaround like "what services to disable or remove completely" for my Windows Pro edition to be Home. Any help would be great : thanks in advance....
  6. I have a Windows 10 home key I used to install Windows and now its pro and but activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a Windows 10 home key I used to install Windows and now its pro and but activated: Edit: its not* activated since my upgrade I upgraded my motherboard and cpu and pretty much rebuilt my pc and this is the key I originally used to install windows on my pc but list the usb key which I'm assuming is how I got pro installed. If anybody could help me figure out...
  7. I have windows 10 pro but windows 10 home is activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have windows 10 pro but windows 10 home is activated: I had genuine windows 10 home and mistakley i installed windows 10 pro un activated and then the laptop is asking me to activate but i dont have product key neither i can buy one , what shall i do ?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro is installed but I only have a windows 10 home activation key

Windows 10 Pro is installed but I only have a windows 10 home activation key: I got a used computer and it has a valid copy of windows 10 home but the version that is installed is windows 10 pro. I tried to do a clean install but it failed. if I try to use the media creation it just reinstalls pro....
  9. I installed Windows 10 Home via Media Creation Tool accidentally but I have Windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed Windows 10 Home via Media Creation Tool accidentally but I have Windows 10 Pro...: Hi. Will I be able to update my Windows 10 Home to Pro, and then use the Win10 Pro product key to activate it, without deleting all the contents of the PC? I have already copied all my stuff to this PC and would prefer not to do a clean install, so my files will not be...
  10. Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?: submitted by /u/Pizzapeter1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxwkzw/can_i_download_and_activate_windows_10_home_using/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i downloaded windows how when i have windows pro