Windows 10: I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a...

Discus and support I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think it involved at least the Windows key, and maybe Ctrl alongside some possible 3rd. Does anyone know what it is? If it helps, I was trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/linkofinsanity19, Sep 3, 2021.

1. I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a...

I think it involved at least the Windows key, and maybe Ctrl alongside some possible 3rd. Does anyone know what it is? If it helps, I was trying to type "ç" but mistyped.

submitted by /u/linkofinsanity19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/linkofinsanity19, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Fortitude Win User
    Memory use shoots up to 99% after idle time

I'm facing this problem in the last few days. Memory use according to Task Manager goes up to 99%, CPU reaches 80% and the PC becomes almost totally unresponsive.

Based on similar threads I installed RAMMap and here's what is shown.

I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a... [​IMG]

I installed Poolmon and ran it and this is what I get.

I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a... [​IMG]

Please note that the first entry does not show a tag. Is this normal?

According to the rest of the listing I should investigate Volsnap.sys and atc.sys. Could you advise what are the next steps?

Fortitude, Sep 3, 2021
  4. I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a...

1. I accidentally found out that you can make confetti shoot out on your screen with a... - Similar Threads - accidentally found confetti

2. Error message “you signed out of your account”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message “you signed out of your account”: Help! Can’t get into my laptop. It’s a Dell Latitude E5550. I get the message “You signed out of your account.” Also when I log into my profile on my IPad for my Microsoft account it will not allow me to fix my birthday. It has my grandson’s birth year of 2015....
  3. Error message “you signed out of your account”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message “you signed out of your account”: Help! Can’t get into my laptop. It’s a Dell Latitude E5550. I get the message “You signed out of your account.” Also when I log into my profile on my IPad for my Microsoft account it will not allow me to fix my birthday. It has my grandson’s birth year of 2015....
  4. How to remove Right Alt + C shortcut for making confetti on the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Right Alt + C shortcut for making confetti on the screen?: Hi all,After recent update there is a stupid shortcut of Right Alt + C that is putting confetti all over my screen! I cannot find any help anywhere for this on how to remove it. I'm using Right Alt + C to a lot of stuff and I cannot use it as it is always overrun by confetti...
  5. Would you use your desktop computer if the power can go out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would you use your desktop computer if the power can go out?: Like if there is a wind storm or whatever going on. Or do you think that it's not risky at all? 180170
  6. Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?: I have a simple question, that hopefully has an equally simple solution. I am using the Your Phone app on my Surface Go 2, but is there a way to make the apps you open from your phone on the Surface full screen rather than the smaller window they appear as?...
  7. Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise: Whenver I play Overwatch, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this buzzing noise. The computer is still running when this is happening. This has happened three times in the past week. What should I do? My specs: NZXT Starter...
  8. Accidentally tapping out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally tapping out: Whoever’s responsible for removing from Windows 10 the ability to turn off tapping is irresponsibility. Accidental taps close windows and open windows and scroll from the part of windows in which one is working and move the curser from where one puts it to enter data and...
  9. I have just found out you can do this on Win 10 !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have just found out you can do this on Win 10 !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ComNguoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i33gcy/i_have_just_found_out_you_can_do_this_on_win_10/
  10. How do you find out what year your PC came out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you find out what year your PC came out?: Need to know what year my PC was made or released for sale? Where would I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out-what-year-your-pc-came-out/e44ec1ca-aa19-48d8-801c-58349e60954c