Windows 10: I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with...

Discus and support I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Long story short, I had a software called ProduKey open and I took a screenshot, which had this software in the background with my product key in plain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by twosecondslater, Feb 8, 2019.

1. I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with...

Long story short, I had a software called ProduKey open and I took a screenshot, which had this software in the background with my product key in plain sight. I quickly deleted it, but someone already directly messaged me a picture of their Windows being only just activated (more than likely with my product key that I'm using right now). What do I do about this?

:)

twosecondslater, Feb 8, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 8, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 8, 2019
  4. I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with...

1. I accidentally gave out my Windows 10 product key and someone has activated Windows with... - Similar Threads - accidentally gave product

2. Accidentally removed windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally removed windows product key: I am planning to install a non-Windows OS on my computer and wanted to retrieve the Windows key to use on another device. I accidentally removed the key before finding it and writing it down. The computer was bought used with windows preinstalled and I have no way of finding...
  3. Accidentally removed windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally removed windows product key: I am planning to install a non-Windows OS on my computer and wanted to retrieve the Windows key to use on another device. I accidentally removed the key before finding it and writing it down. The computer was bought used with windows preinstalled and I have no way of finding...
  4. Accidentally removed windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found: I was using windows 10 pro in my acer nitro 5 AN515-55. that was digitally licensed and was linked with my Microsoft account. Then re installed windows 10 pro downloaded from Microsoft website in my same laptop and i formatted by SSD and HDD in order to remove all the viruses...
  6. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found: I was using windows 10 pro in my acer nitro 5 AN515-55. that was digitally licensed and was linked with my Microsoft account. Then re installed windows 10 pro downloaded from Microsoft website in my same laptop and i formatted by SSD and HDD in order to remove all the viruses...
  7. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Accidentally put a newly purchased product key on my already activated windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally put a newly purchased product key on my already activated windows 10: Hello,Assume I have PC A and PC B... PC A is already activated via digital license linked through my Microsoft Account, PC B is not activated at all.I purchased a Product Key which I intended to use on my PC B, but I accidentally did it on the other one already activated...
  9. Activate Windows 10 if I lost my product Key

Activate Windows 10 if I lost my product Key: Hello I had someone install Windows 10 for me after I had some PC troubles. It now wants me to activate the Windows, but I lost the product key. It was also not installed under my windows login, but the previous version, which was Windows 7, was. What can I do?...
  10. After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?

After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?: Hallo After i gave the product key ,i can not Activate Windows 10 pro ? * Moved from Bing * Original title: Activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-gave-the-product-key-i-can-not-activate/00addb58-8a6f-4963-8d5c-25bdf0f63fd8"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what if somone has my windows product key

2. i accidently installed my product key to the wrong account