Windows 10: I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the...

Discus and support I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrackingTheKraken [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrackingTheKraken, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the...

/u/CrackingTheKraken, Oct 16, 2020

2. Debian Download confusion

I plan on dual-booting; Windows 7 and Debian. However, I'm a little confused on the download page. I'm choosing to use the DVD ISO. There's three ISO's. Do I need all of them to install Debian? ISO two and three are the same size (4.4 GB); the first ISO is 3.7 GB.

GoFigureItOut, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Oct 16, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the...

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

Thema:

I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the...

1. I accidentally installed debian by clicking the iso file on my windows I interrupted the... - Similar Threads - accidentally installed debian

2. My USB stick was infected and I accidentally clicked on the only file visible on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB stick was infected and I accidentally clicked on the only file visible on it: The file is a shortcut with following path: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start rundll32 \cbfecbfecbfcbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfbcb.cbfecbfecbfcbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfbcb,GEcyVrPlIeCYvJazI've already scanned everything with malwarebytes...
  3. My USB stick was infected and I accidentally clicked on the only file visible on it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My USB stick was infected and I accidentally clicked on the only file visible on it: The file is a shortcut with following path: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start rundll32 \cbfecbfecbfcbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfbcb.cbfecbfecbfcbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfbcb,GEcyVrPlIeCYvJazI've already scanned everything with malwarebytes...
  4. I accidentally clicked on a sus link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally clicked on a sus link: I clicked on a sus link, the web page loaded but I clicked off. The website was secure and I cleared my web data. I then went on with my day. I Ran a virus check on windows defender where it came up ok. Am I good to go or should I still be careful....
  5. I accidentally clicked on a sus link

I accidentally clicked on a sus link: I clicked on a sus link, the web page loaded but I clicked off. The website was secure and I cleared my web data. I then went on with my day. I Ran a virus check on windows defender where it came up ok. Am I good to go or should I still be careful....
  6. I accidentally clicked on a sus link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Debian Linux -: Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the...
  8. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Debian Linux -: Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the...
  9. Installed Debian Linux -

10. I got an incorrect type of file, because I accidentally clicked it.

I got an incorrect type of file, because I accidentally clicked it.: I got two comparisons the first one was mine: The underlined part is the incorrect file. [img] The second part is the correct one. The underlined part is what I wanted. [img] The issue is, that I can't seem to figure out on how to fix it. Even if I find a program...