Windows 10: I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...

Discus and support I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Would it be possible to change the email address of the person to whom my gift was addressed? Or will I have to purchase the application as a gift... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ian Wolfman, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...

Would it be possible to change the email address of the person to whom my gift was addressed? Or will I have to purchase the application as a gift again?

:)

Ian Wolfman, Nov 18, 2018

2. correcting email address after setup

I was setting up new HP desktop and accidentally mistyped email address, did not notice until i already hit ente. How do i correct?

marian

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MarianKron, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Cannot log in Windows 10- Mistyped email address at set-up

Hi Ally,

Microsoft accounts, the Windows operating system, and other Microsoft products include passwords for security. However, since you mistyped your email address, what we can do is to reset your PC to
    regain access to your computer. We suggest that you visit this
    link on how to reset your PC and check the
    Reset your PC section.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Nov 18, 2018
  4. I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...

how to delete suggested email address on windows phone

I would like to delete a few suggested email addresses that continue to appear on my windows 7.5 phone. In other words, I have a handful of email addresses that are either OLD or mistyped email addresses and yet these continue to be suggested to me when
    I type emails and begin to type a "To" email address. I can't tell you how annoying this is, not to mention very dangerous and unproductive because I often send emails to a wrong non-working address when I think it was sent correctly.

Can someone at Microsoft please tell me how to remove these suggested email addresses?????? thanks.

scottfactor, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the...

1. I accidentally mistyped the email address when I purchased an application from the... - Similar Threads - accidentally mistyped email

2. I can't purchase any games on my labtob it's a PC I switched my email to *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't purchase any games on my labtob it's a PC I switched my email to *** Email address...: My debit card is locked I can't buy any games I switched my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** name is Barry burton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-purchase-any-games-on-my-labtob-its-a-pc-i/71a08d18-0850-4e19-8f07-239e84ffbfb9
  3. I can't purchase any games on my labtob it's a PC I switched my email to *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't purchase any games on my labtob it's a PC I switched my email to *** Email address...: My debit card is locked I can't buy any games I switched my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** name is Barry burton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-purchase-any-games-on-my-labtob-its-a-pc-i/71a08d18-0850-4e19-8f07-239e84ffbfb9
  4. I got an email to my work email address after i purchased windows 10 pro license but unable...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got an email to my work email address after i purchased windows 10 pro license but unable...: I copied down the product ID off the laptop i had but it completely died after 3 days so i returned it to best buy for a brand new replacement. im looking at the email i was sent from microsoft with an order number but there is no product key so how do i activate windows 10...
  5. email saying I made a purchase when I didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    email saying I made a purchase when I didn't: I made no purchase today or any day but I received this email: partial cut and paste: Microsoft Invoice Id : WIN48974984-45930 Customer Id : 112591799 EMAIL : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  6. Accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental purchase: I bought minecraft dungeons: flames of the nether dlc accidentally how to refund it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-purchase/d49b5f50-5116-4ed2-b502-64c81485bc53
  7. Can not delete mistyped email address from Outlook.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not delete mistyped email address from Outlook.com: I have tried every posted method for deleting an errant email address that comes up when I begin typing the intended recipient's name. Highlighting and pressing delete/remove using arrow keys or anything else does nothing, double clicking on the errant address brings up an...
  8. Mistyped email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mistyped email: Hi, When I downloaded Office/student 7.19.2020 I mis-typed my OUTLOOK email address. The product key I don't see well I wrote down wrong I did not think would ever need. After 13 hrs with Microsoft/support team, I learned, I had the wrong Product key too. Boy, online...
  9. Purchased game from wrong Email Address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game from wrong Email Address: I wanted to buy a game called Sea Of Thieves for a friend, cause it was his birthday and he was interested in it, but I've baught the game for the wrong Email. --- Moved from Dutch forum --- ***Modified title from: Baught game for wrong Email adress***...
  10. I just received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello, I just received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that my account is blocked and I should verify my account and then wait for their response. Normally I would ignore an email like that but the email has me doubting this one. The email is in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mistyped my micosoft email address

2. i mistyped my email in microsoft set up

3. ccidently mistyped my email on pokemoncenter

4. i mistyped my email in setup,
  5. microsoft mistyped,
  6. how to get email from a mistyped address