Windows 10: I accidentally pirated minecraft!

Discus and support I accidentally pirated minecraft! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im sorry that i did this i has no idea so i wanted to get minecraft for the pc java edition to be exact but i couldnt use my windows money. My freinds... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brennan_266, Jan 8, 2021.

1. I accidentally pirated minecraft!

Im sorry that i did this i has no idea so i wanted to get minecraft for the pc java edition to be exact but i couldnt use my windows money. My freinds told me the way they got minecraft was from a dite called T launcher i downloaded and started playing. When i stoped i found out that it pirated the game i unistalled it just now. I already owned it the bedrock edition on the xbox but i wanted java so i could play mods. Im going to buy the windows version tommorow im really REALLY sorry. Im 12.

:)

Brennan_266, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 8, 2021
  3. karel Win User
    Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Adil_m Win User

I accidentally pirated minecraft!

Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Hi

We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package?

Best Regards

Adil M

Adil_m, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally pirated minecraft!

1. I accidentally pirated minecraft! - Similar Threads - accidentally pirated minecraft

2. I think I accessed a pirated site.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I accessed a pirated site.: Hi,I accessed the following website and it immediately showed me what can be seen in the picture attached below. After a few seconds, it sent me to a rather strange page, with the original written in Filipino.The idea is that I ran a quick scan from Windows Security and it...
  3. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  4. Pirated Windowss

Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  5. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windows: Me and my friend are arguing about the windows that were pirated, he said if the pirated windows are upgraded to the latest version the license will become legal. is it true? he also said that windows don't need a serial number and multiple pc/laptop can use the same windows...
  7. Pirated Windows

Pirated Windows: Me and my friend are arguing about the windows that were pirated, he said if the pirated windows are upgraded to the latest version the license will become legal. is it true? he also said that windows don't need a serial number and multiple pc/laptop can use the same windows...
  8. Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store thinking it was the Java Edition. Can I swap my version for Java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-minecraft-version-accidentally-purchased/b2d45c0c-d566-438b-9256-bfe514b86db3
  9. Pirated windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pirated windows: Hi, We have recently taken over IT for a company in SA and I suspect that we are dealing with pirated windows. is there a website or a way to check? have looked around but don't find anything. Thanks all...
  10. Pirates and pearls

Pirates and pearls: Having played this game for several months it now will not load. It starts to load and then freezes. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling several times but it does not help. What can I try next?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally pirated minecraft