Windows 10: I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

Discus and support I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way I can fix the lag and delay? I just want to get back to playing my games as soon as possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wickrare, Nov 24, 2021.

1. wickrare Win User

I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

Is there a way I can fix the lag and delay? I just want to get back to playing my games as soon as possible.

:)

wickrare, Nov 24, 2021
  2. arthr Win User

graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts..

Since updating to 19041.630 the graphics on my PC have been super laggy, I've tried to do a repair install from USB, have run SFC/DISM a million times but keep getting "Problem with BITS service... HELPMSG 2182.." in the troubleshooting.

Any suggestions from this initial bit of info.. my next step will be a clean install *Party

arthr, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Elmo Win User

Pc abit laggy sometimes..

well my pc becomes laggy sometimes when i have more then 200 tabs open in firefox.. it becomes laggy that only firefox will freeze but when im switching tabs sometimes there is a delay.. On another note if i leave my pc on for more then 12 hours .. sometimes i get a bsod..
    its not frequent but it happens once in a blue moon i have not managed to find out what causes it but ive done driver updates and registry maintenance.

The most common bsod is 0x000000f4

Thema:

1. I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed. - Similar Threads - accidentally plugged while

2. Laggy touchpad when my laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laggy touchpad when my laptop is plugged in: When my laptop is not plugged the touchpad's completely normal but once I plug in, I feel like the touchpad gets a little bit laggy and when I ask other people if they notice it too and they all say it's the same, so I'm the only one who notices it and I assume it's because...
  3. Laggy touchpad when my laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy touchpad when my laptop is plugged in: When my laptop is not plugged the touchpad's completely normal but once I plug in, I feel like the touchpad gets a little bit laggy and when I ask other people if they notice it too and they all say it's the same, so I'm the only one who notices it and I assume it's because...
  4. Laggy touchpad when my laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentally unplugged my PC while it was running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally unplugged my PC while it was running: Hello.I am using a PC with Windows 11. I unplugged my PC when it was still running accidentally a few times. Can this practice really affect my PC's hardware?Thank you...
  6. I accidentally unplugged my PC while it was running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally unplugged my PC while it was running: Hello.I am using a PC with Windows 11. I unplugged my PC when it was still running accidentally a few times. Can this practice really affect my PC's hardware?Thank you...
  7. I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.: Is there a way I can fix the lag and delay? I just want to get back to playing my games as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-plugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and/dfc9083b-56fa-45ca-8ff7-9e25e8dfa453
  8. I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally plugged my pc while it was on and now it's laggy/delayed.: Is there a way I can fix the lag and delay? I just want to get back to playing my games as soon as possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-plugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and/dfc9083b-56fa-45ca-8ff7-9e25e8dfa453
  9. My PC is laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is laggy: I thought it could be graphic card dying so I bought a new one. No difference. It’s still laggy. The audio lags like its playing in slow-mo. Sometimes it will play normally and then it’ll start making glitchy noises and stutters. I’m using the onboard audio. submitted by...
  10. Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge: When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook. and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always a delay like 0.5 or 1 second to input what i type. i tried at Internet Explorer and the result is fine. Am i missing...