Windows 10: I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...

Discus and support I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I need to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Domen Unetič, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...

I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I need to do?

:)

Domen Unetič, Mar 22, 2023
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Toothless Win User
    Required complete $3000 gaming pc

You really gotta stop double posting.

Toothless, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Neox99 Win User

I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...

Files disappearing from desktop

Saving files to my desktop causes them to disappear.

My desktop is clear save for the Recycle Bin - and NO the file is not hiding behind it.

File Viewer shows a file ON the desktop but it's nowhere to be found - viewport is completely blank.

Any suggestions?

Neox99, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...

1. I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I... - Similar Threads - accidentally put around

2. I accidentally merged my desktop and my downloads folder what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally merged my desktop and my downloads folder what do i do?: so I tried to put my downloads folder to my E drive so that it would not consume much space but accidentally I put the desktop thing into the drive and then it merged with the downloads folder aswell so anything I download pops up in the desktop...
  3. I accidentally merged my desktop and my downloads folder what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally merged my desktop and my downloads folder what do i do?: so I tried to put my downloads folder to my E drive so that it would not consume much space but accidentally I put the desktop thing into the drive and then it merged with the downloads folder aswell so anything I download pops up in the desktop...
  4. I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...: I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-put-around-3000-files-on-my-desktop/8808b545-9b97-4d54-9feb-3dbc6bfc8b9d
  5. I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I...: I accidentally put around 3000 files on my desktop and now it’s completely blank. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-put-around-3000-files-on-my-desktop/8808b545-9b97-4d54-9feb-3dbc6bfc8b9d
  6. I accidentally pressed something on my keyboard and now it is too sensitive. What to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally pressed something on my keyboard and now it is too sensitive. What to do?: I accidentally pressed something on keyboard and it is too fast and sensitive, in keyboard settings everything is default like on my other pc. Is there any shortcut on keyboard or something similar that changes setting?Thanks....
  7. I accidentally used bad software, and now I do not know what to do!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally used bad software, and now I do not know what to do!: Hello, For fixing some software someone directed me to a software called LSPFix And there he told me to delete everything. I listened to him, and then the internet knocked me out, The internet currently only works on google chrome And the rest of my software does not work....
  8. How do I put apps on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I put apps on my desktop?: For so long I have been wondering how I put apps on my desktop and I searched it up and only got wafflewaffle means rubbish if you're wondering so I have come here to ask how to do it and to be honest I don't have much hope that the community can help me after my last problem...
  9. I accidentally deleted the desktop file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted the desktop file: So I kinda screwed up. Through command prompt, I was trying to delete a specific folder, but instead deleted my entire desktop folder. Now my desktop is empty, but if I search for the app it comes up. Anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/Scidude42 [link] [comments]...
  10. Trying to free up space, I put in USB, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to free up space, I put in USB, what do I do now?: Trying to free up space. I put in USB flash drive. What now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-free-up-space-i-put-in-usb-what-do-i-do/dfdde671-833b-470e-90b8-e27c13afd612"