Windows 10: I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

Discus and support I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HannahLT, Oct 9, 2019.

1. HannahLT Win User

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

Hi.

I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code.

Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't take a code of an account. But now I have x2 minecraft on my account when I don't need it lol.

Help if possible?
    Giving my friend my account is out of question for security reasons.
    Thanks.

:)

HannahLT, Oct 9, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Change redeemed codes to different Accounts.

Hi Dominic,

Redeemed codes such as digital license, Microsoft local currency and Xbox Live Gold membership cannot be transferred from one account to another. For additional information regarding redeemed code on a wrong account, we suggest that you get in touch with
    the
    Xbox Chat Support

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 9, 2019
  4. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

1. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account. - Similar Threads - accidentally redeemed code

2. I redeemed the microsoft licence to a wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed the microsoft licence to a wrong account: By error, I redeemed the microsoft licence to another account, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-redeemed-the-microsoft-licence-to-a-wrong/a59ed757-9fd0-4a2c-b6ca-4616da209ef1
  3. I redeemed the microsoft licence to a wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I redeemed the microsoft licence to a wrong account: By error, I redeemed the microsoft licence to another account, how can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-redeemed-the-microsoft-licence-to-a-wrong/a59ed757-9fd0-4a2c-b6ca-4616da209ef1
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  5. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  6. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account: so long time ago I redeemed my code on Minecraft windows 10 from buying Minecraft in 2017 and I got rid of the computer the code was redeemed on and I forgot which email I redeemed the code on. Please help me...
  8. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account: Hey guys, I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code and unlocked the game though I realized I had redeemed it on my wrong old Microsoft account which is not connected to my...
  9. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  10. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I accidentally redeemed Xbox code on wrong account

2. what to do if someone accidentally redeemed a code on a wrong account

3. redeemed xbox game on wrong account

4. accidently redeemed xbox live on the wrong profile