Windows 10: I accidentally removed all my icons from my taskbar.

Discus and support I accidentally removed all my icons from my taskbar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I was using Microsoft Edge to test an HTML5 game since it lagged Vivaldi. Then I noticed that when I clicked on Edge, it created a separate icon. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThrowawayAccount.5, Feb 23, 2021.

1. I accidentally removed all my icons from my taskbar.

So I was using Microsoft Edge to test an HTML5 game since it lagged Vivaldi. Then I noticed that when I clicked on Edge, it created a separate icon. I tried to change that by fixing the icon, which caused all the programs in my taskbar to disappear.
    Can somebody help me undo this?

:)

ThrowawayAccount.5, Feb 23, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 23, 2021
  4. I accidentally removed all my icons from my taskbar.

Safely remove hardware icon

Hi Cynthia,

For us to properly isolate the missing "Safely Remove Hardware icon" issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Normally, this icon isn’t missing and it’s most likely hidden in your Taskbar. To reveal this icon, you may click the arrow in the bottom right corner to show more sysbar icons. If it is available, you may pin it to your Taskbar by following the steps below:

• Connect a USB flash drive or any other removable storage to your PC.
    • Click the arrow in the bottom right corner to expand the sysbar section.
    • Now locate Safely Remove Hardware icon and drag it to your Taskbar.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

I accidentally removed all my icons from my taskbar.

1. I accidentally removed all my icons from my taskbar. - Similar Threads - accidentally removed icons

2. How do I remove all these hidden icons from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove all these hidden icons from the taskbar?: Hi, how do I remove multiple hidden icons from the task bar?I am unable to attach the screenshot directly, so I have attached a link of the screenshot instead:https://ibb.co/2FK2831Thanks in advance....
  3. How do I remove all these hidden icons from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove all these hidden icons from the taskbar?: Hi, how do I remove multiple hidden icons from the task bar?I am unable to attach the screenshot directly, so I have attached a link of the screenshot instead:https://ibb.co/2FK2831Thanks in advance....
  4. How do I remove all these hidden icons from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  6. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  7. Hide or Remove icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide or Remove icons from the taskbar: Hi I have an application running on my system that I would like to hide for end user. Is there a way to hide this application using regkey or GPO to ensure this is not visible for end user. It is located in the taskbar close to the clock with antivirus, ......
  8. Accidentally removed my phone from acc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally removed my phone from acc: Help! I stupidly unsync'd my phone from my windows account. How do I get it back? Also. I can't seem to get my phone and computer to talk to eachother on the 'your phone' app :\...
  9. I accidentally removed all permissions from "administrators"

I accidentally removed all permissions from "administrators": I was trying to give full access to "administators" from security tab for whole C drive. But, accidentally i removed all, so i cannot reach anything now. Even any folders or programs, i cannot press windows start button. I need to reset all permissions for all users I guess....
  10. remove icon from taskbar

remove icon from taskbar: "filterkeys" appears in my taskbar as a hidden icon. No option to close or remove. I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icon-from-taskbar/7c8f510c-6884-42c9-a031-d7b5a74c8780