Windows 10: I accidentally removed ntkrnlmp.exe Help!

Discus and support I accidentally removed ntkrnlmp.exe Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my anti-malware detected ntkrnlmp.exe as suspicious so i accidentally removed it . What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joonkit95, Jul 2, 2019.

1. joonkit95 Win User

I accidentally removed ntkrnlmp.exe Help!

my anti-malware detected ntkrnlmp.exe as suspicious so i accidentally removed it . What should I do?

:)

joonkit95, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 2, 2019
  4. I accidentally removed ntkrnlmp.exe Help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally removed ntkrnlmp.exe Help!

1. I accidentally removed ntkrnlmp.exe Help! - Similar Threads - accidentally removed ntkrnlmp

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  6. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  7. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Accidental App removal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidental App removal: I was downloading a video editing software, I removed it because I changed my mind and felt like downloading another one, when I close out of chrome I see the startup window of the video editing software I installed last time and had the wordsWELCOME and there were two...
  9. Help i accidentally downladed a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help i accidentally downladed a virus: I used windows defender and avast to clear it but soemtimes when i watch videos i can hear a arab guy saying something and when i press space its like i unpause i video i never clicked on, how can i get rid of this? if this isnt the apropriate subreddit can i get a link to...
  10. I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me!: So I was trying to cut the ''users'' folder and paste it in the D: drive but It accidentally messed up. Now my screensaver is gone, desktop shortcuts and a lot of things don't work anymore like, the bottom left button doesn't work. and a noumerous other things don't seem to...
Tags: