Windows 10: I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back?

Discus and support I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone please help? I was looking for a program I needed to remove from my programs list but I hit the cloud instead. Is there anyway to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rachelmary, Jun 1, 2019.

1. I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back?

Can someone please help? I was looking for a program I needed to remove from my programs list but I hit the cloud instead. Is there anyway to get it back?

:)

Rachelmary, Jun 1, 2019

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back?

Windows.Old Folder removed

just run the disk cleanup on C: drive to remove the windows.old folder, no need to get convoluted about it.

Mussels, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back?

1. I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back? - Similar Threads - accidentally removed cloud

2. i removed MsMpEng. how do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i removed MsMpEng. how do i get it back?: i deleted MsMpEng from D:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.23050.5-0then when i go to Virus and threat protection it Said "threat service has stopped. restart it now."and all my games and app stopped working....
  3. i removed MsMpEng. how do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i removed MsMpEng. how do i get it back?: i deleted MsMpEng from D:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.23050.5-0then when i go to Virus and threat protection it Said "threat service has stopped. restart it now."and all my games and app stopped working....
  4. I accidentally removed my administration permissions and I have no idea how to get it back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally removed my administration permissions and I have no idea how to get it back...: Hey! I recently was trying to remove an app but then I noticed, oh there's another accountmy laptop I then proceed to try to remove it but somehow mu permissions are no more. Please help me!...
  5. Edge Legacy removed. How do I get it back?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Legacy removed. How do I get it back?: Greetings, There is a problem with Microsoft Answers that doesn't allow you to ask a question in the Edge Legacy forum. The latest Windows Update has removed Edge Legacy. How do I get it back, especially my Favorites? How do I prevent Windows Update from removing other...
  6. How do I delete or remove this program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete or remove this program.: [ATTACH] I have been using shutup10 for months now, for better privacy in windows 10, but I've notice that some setting are block that I cannot access it say's \"SOME OF THESE SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION\". Even Microsoft edge is affected. I...
  7. accidentally downloaded AVAST and Add/remove will not remove it. HOW TO?

accidentally downloaded AVAST and Add/remove will not remove it. HOW TO?: How to remove downloaded program "AVAST" Add/Remove program will not allow removal. Do not want the program! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-downloaded-avast-and-addremove-will/dbd501ce-a2e9-4158-b30a-179cedabbbbc
  8. How do I get folders back under Recent Folders after removing them...

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get folders back under Recent Folders after removing them...: ...from Quick Access? I circled the location I want them back: [img] I removed certain folders from this location by right clicking and selecting "Remove from Quick Access". I now want them back there for ease. Please let me know how to do this. Much appreciated. 142555
  9. Add Remove Programs

Add Remove Programs: I have access to the CP but when I click on add remove programs and try to remove one, I am redirected right back to the desktop. This type of Bug should have been solved months ago, oh wait It worked months ago but now 2 days from launch and it doesn't. 9113
  10. Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Add/Remove Programs: Hello, Where is that listing, that W7 had, to easily remove installed programs ? Was called Add/Remove Want to get rid of the McAfee anti virus that came with the brand new PC I now have. And, if I plug in an external HD, how do I access it/switch to it, to use ?...