Windows 10: I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

Discus and support I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlsoSora, Jun 20, 2022.

1. AlsoSora Win User

I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried everything, deleting the program and uninstalling it, deleting It's Data from Local and temp. I'm so stressed right now and I don't want to re-install windows for the 20th time. If you know how to solve this issue, please, don't hesitate to post the solution.

:)

AlsoSora, Jun 20, 2022
  2. Dean1310 Win User

Compatibility problem (640x480 resolution)

I made the mistake of changing a program(Hearthstone Card game) to run in 640x480 compatibility mode. How do I return it to normal Windows 10 mode? Unchecking 640x480 did not work. Deleting and reinstalling
    the game didn't work. Restarting PC didn't work. Removing registry entries with the program's name didn't work.

Windows returns to normal resolution when exiting the program. My question is how to get the program cleared of compatibility options that
    I shouldn't have clicked in the first place. Unclicking 640x480 won't work since it doesn't show as being clicked.

Dean1310, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Different screen resolutions in virtual desktop windows 10

have you tried simply running it in 640x480 screen resolution?

similar to what
    Mohammed AliAli
    has suggested but rather than full compatibility mode just tick the box on the compatibility tab to run in 640x480 screen resolution.

that will change resolution while the program is running, and put the resolution back when you close it.

if that doesn't resolve it, then try compatibility mode.

Martmcd, Jun 20, 2022
  4. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

640x480 resolution problem

so when i switch to 640x480 resolution it is a little window and it has a black box around it

and i try to make it full screen but nothing

jasondodd2, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

1. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't... - Similar Threads - accidentally set programs

2. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  3. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  4. I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  5. I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  6. I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't undo it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't undo it: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  7. My resolution is stuck in 640x480 and my resolution is so low, it makes the display setting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My resolution is stuck in 640x480 and my resolution is so low, it makes the display setting...: I originally was adjusting my resolution from 4k down to 1920x1080, but selected the wrong size. Now, I can't change back because the window takes up the whole screen. I tried reinstalling my display driver to see if it may change the resolution. When I reinstalled my video...
  8. 640x480 resolution problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    640x480 resolution problem: so when i switch to 640x480 resolution it is a little window and it has a black box around it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/640x480-resolution-problem/950fcf1a-263f-4823-a0ce-4ad4bd9db743
  9. I can't set my display's resolution at 1920x1080

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't set my display's resolution at 1920x1080: My monitor (an old late 2000's/early 2010's SAMSUNG S22A1000N) supports 1920x1080 as its highest resolution. So it's aspect ratio should be 16:9 I guess. I had an NVIDIA GTS 450 graphics card which my computer repair guy removed because it was affecting my PC's performance...
  10. I can't run most of my programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't run most of my programs: My computer was very slow and almost every program was crashing, so I decided to do chkdsk /f /r, I was getting very impatient so I resetted my computer and in 50% it said "There was a problem resetting your PC" so I restarted it, waited for chkdsk to finish, logged in to...