Windows 10: I accidentally somehow deleted appxprovider.dll, how do I get it back?

Discus and support I accidentally somehow deleted appxprovider.dll, how do I get it back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was emptying my bin when a message popped up about appxprovider.dll and I pressed cancel however when I came back into the recycling bin, there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Song H., Jul 2, 2019.

1. Song H. Win User

I accidentally somehow deleted appxprovider.dll, how do I get it back?

I was emptying my bin when a message popped up about appxprovider.dll and I pressed cancel however when I came back into the recycling bin, there was nothing there. So I am convinced that I trashed appxprovider.dll, when I search online apparently it's part of the windows operating system and apps need it to function, so what should I do?

I am part of the insider program I currently have the version 1903 for windows 10. I am using a Lenovo Yoga 720 if that contributes to anything.

:)

Song H., Jul 2, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 2, 2019
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jul 2, 2019
  4. I accidentally somehow deleted appxprovider.dll, how do I get it back?

msvcp100.dll

The first method to try is to download msvcp100.dll inside Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable package. Follow the steps:

• Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685 and click on
      Download;
    • In case you have 64-bit OS, check on both of the versions (x64 and x86, it’s important!), if you have 32-bit OS – check on x86 only and download it to your machine;
    • Run vc_redist.x86.exe at first, then — vc_redist.x64.exe;
    After the installation, now you should see msvcp100.dll and other dll in folders C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\.

That should help you to fix the issue.

Sometimes msvcp100.dll can be accidentally deleted by installation wizard of other app. Check if the file is located in the appropriate folder – C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\.

Cyril Tech, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally somehow deleted appxprovider.dll, how do I get it back?

1. I accidentally somehow deleted appxprovider.dll, how do I get it back? - Similar Threads - accidentally somehow deleted

2. I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?: I was trying to make some space on my pc and saw that i had a lot of things on my onedrive, but when i deleted some folders in the onedrive, my desktop folders also with the same name ended up getting deleted. And when i try to login to the onedrive through the web, I can't...
  3. I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder and everything is gone. How do I get it back?: I was trying to make some space on my pc and saw that i had a lot of things on my onedrive, but when i deleted some folders in the onedrive, my desktop folders also with the same name ended up getting deleted. And when i try to login to the onedrive through the web, I can't...
  4. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...
  5. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...
  6. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

7. Accidentally deleted biometrics. I cannot get it back?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally deleted biometrics. I cannot get it back?: I was trying to fix my Windows 10 Hello Fax from not recognizing my new camera in my new super fast Dell Computer PC and the troubleshooting said to delete it the Biometrics file. I did so and now cannot get it back. How can I retrieve it please?...
  8. True Key I accidentally deleted it. How do I get it back?'

True Key I accidentally deleted it. How do I get it back?': I have a HP TouchSmart 15 upgraded to Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted my true key. How do I get it back? I thought it was part of Mcafee Security Program. What it exactly is it. Is it face recognition? Is it my Windows key, god I hope not. Please help. Im afraid...
  9. I accidentally deleted important text from a sticky note, can I somehow get this text back

I accidentally deleted important text from a sticky note, can I somehow get this text back: The title says it all I believe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-important-text-from-a/6388b71b-0458-427c-baee-1d50d5f9c7f2
  10. I Accidentally Deleted Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Accidentally Deleted Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. How do I get it back?: Hello, This message keeps popping up on my new factory restored Windows 10: [ATTACH] I accidentally deleted Outlook 2016 from my Windows 10 because I had to delete the Microsoft Office 2016 in order for my Microsoft Office 2010 disk to work. Is there any way I can put back...