Windows 10: I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

Discus and support I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ajshssd dd, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I cannot enter the computer again. Are there any suggested solutions? I can only control regedit

:)

ajshssd dd, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Hi,

This issue might be due to changes on Settings after an update.

We would like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Are you using Microsoft account to sign-in into the user account?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you try the steps provided below:

• Right click Start Button or press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • In the Settings app, navigate to Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • On the Sign-in options screen, scroll down and under
      Privacy section, turn Off the Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart option.
    • Close Settings app and restart the machine, check if the issue is resolved.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 29, 2023
  3. How do i turn on my windows security services on Windows 10.

Hi Edehomon,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if third party security has disabled Windows Defender services.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "windows security services are turned off", have you installed any third party security software on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to try to turn on Windows Defender by following steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar?

2. Type "Settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then click on Update & security.

4. Click on Windows Defender.

5. Then try to turn on the Windows Defender services.

Note: If a third party security software is installed on the computer, then it will disable Windows Defender.

Please get back to us with an update on turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 29, 2023
  4. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

1. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again - Similar Threads - accidentally turned off

2. I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer: I've having a problem that when I had my cpu on high loads , the "system" file would use 30% of my cpu and more than half of my disk making games unplayble . I searched for a solution online wich was turning of all microsoft services on MSconfig , and I did exacly that . Now...
  3. I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in: So I accidentally just disabled all services in msconfig and now I'm not able to log in it stuck in the lock screen. There is only 2 option for login with PIN or fingerprint. Unfortunately, both options won't be able to use due to biometric fingerprints having been disabled,...
  4. I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally disabled all msconfig and now can't log-in: So I accidentally just disabled all services in msconfig and now I'm not able to log in it stuck in the lock screen. There is only 2 option for login with PIN or fingerprint. Unfortunately, both options won't be able to use due to biometric fingerprints having been disabled,...
  5. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again: I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I cannot enter the computer again. Are there any suggested solutions? I can only control regedit...
  6. accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in: I was trying to do a clean boot, but forgot to check the "hide all microsoft services" box. Now I can't log in, or boot into safe mode. Any help is appreciated....
  7. accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in

accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in: I was trying to do a clean boot, but forgot to check the "hide all microsoft services" box. Now I can't log in, or boot into safe mode. Any help is appreciated....
  8. accidentally disabled microsoft services, now I can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now: So I was told my Nvidia to go into msconfig to turn off all things, that's how I understood so I messed up. Now I can't log in. It's saying it had issues with pin. "Something happened snd your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again. Set up my pin." When I click...
  10. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and now I can't log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and now I can't log in: The Sims 4 (opened on Origin) wasn't starting up so I tried disabling services to reboot my comp for a "clean boot" but accidentally disabled all my Microsoft services and now my comp won't accept any of my passwords. When I try to troubleshoot it, it either doesn't work or...