Windows 10: I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

Discus and support I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have experienced that my laptop ASUS X441B can't detect any wi-fi and my Qualcomm Atheros driver becomes hidden in device manager. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Febrina Tan, Sep 24, 2020.

1. I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

Hello,

I have experienced that my laptop ASUS X441B can't detect any wi-fi and my Qualcomm Atheros driver becomes hidden in device manager. But sometimes, suddenly it can detect and connect to wifi, and after several minutes, it will restart without any notice.

I have tried several ways, such as disable and able it again, it didn't work. I tried to update, but it also failed. Then, i found a solution from internet told me to install new driver, so I deleted my previous driver in device manager.

I downloaded Qualcomm Atheros driver in random website, I followed the instructions to install, but then there is nothing happened.

Anyone can help me? I really need your help..

:)

Febrina Tan, Sep 24, 2020

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver

Hi! Running Windows 10 and I need to update a driver as follows: Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth driver but I can't get the driver to download and install from the Qualcomm Atheros site. Any suggestions?

Regards

Kieran Ward

KieranWard46, Sep 24, 2020
  3. mnayak2 Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros driver v10.0.0.341

I have downloaded Qualcomm Atheros driver v 10.0.0.341 64bit from Qualcomm Atheros website but setup file is missing. Where do I download Qualcomm Atheros driver v 10.0.0.341 64bit

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mnayak2, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Driver / version 3.0.2.181 / 22-Jun-06

Cliff S, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers

1. I accidentally uninstall my Qualcomm Atheros Drivers - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstall Qualcomm

2. Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm atheros qca61x4a driver issues: My qualcomm atheros qca61x4a is no longer working. How do I fix the issue? Is there a drive or chip replacement I could use? What information about my computer do you need to find out which one will work?...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver reinstall: I have an asus laptop and the that runs off of a Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver and the drivers for the bluetooth are jacked up so i'm wondering how to reinstall them....
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth driver failure: Dell XPX 8930 Windows 10 64 Bit was on another computer, desktop crashed, short circuited, blue screen of death, restart everything fine except no bluetooth adapter removed device and re-added via device manager multiple times, updated driver from dell website, windows...
  5. Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver

Wireless adapter qualcomm atheros issue driver: Hi, after a big research i found out that the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adpaters AR946XDrivers is not Compatible with Windows 10 1907,1903 and also 1809. I discovered that many people encounter this issues with internet when updating to Win10 1907, 1809 or 1903, including...
  6. Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem

Atheros Qualcomm wireless network driver problem: Hello everyone. My notebook would not complete installation of Windows 10 due to athwbx.sys problem. BSOD. This is a driver file found in Windows 8 for the Atheros Wireless Network hardware. However I am updating from Windows 7 and this file is not part of the drivers...
  7. Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10

Qualcomm ATHEROS Bluetooth driver for windows 10: where can i find qualcomm atheros ar3012 bluetooth driver for windows 10 ? 14918
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 wireless drivers: I have a Lenovo G70-80 running Windows 10 and Kubuntu 14.04. The Kubuntu 14.04 doesn't recognize wireless connections. No wireless drivers! I found a method that might help called ndiswrapper. For that though I need one of two things. Preferably the Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?

Qualcomm Atheros Drivers?: Hi, Is there a new network adapter for windows 10 that is Qualcomm Atheros? I have the version AR9485 and I think the version was 10.0.0.132. The reason I am saying this is because my Wifi does not work (only on my Asus computer.) I am sending this from my phone. When I...
  10. Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver

Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver: Qualcomm/Atheros Wireless Lan Driver Version 10.0.0.326 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...d=1742&lang=en 22634