Windows 10: I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop

Discus and support I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; details Windows 10 home Version 1803 Inspirion 13-7378 Intel core 2.4 GHz 64 bit operating system I inadvertently uninstalled one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amkoffee, Oct 21, 2018.

1. amkoffee Win User

I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop

details

Windows 10 home

Version 1803

Inspirion 13-7378

Intel core 2.4 GHz

64 bit operating system

I inadvertently uninstalled one of the programs on my laptop. Unfortunately all I saw before it went away was that it was a Microsoft apt. But I don't know which one. And now my laptop will not print (thru the Wi-Fi) but does not give the message that it can't print. Can anyone help me?

:)

amkoffee, Oct 21, 2018

2. 3D Builder Accidentally Uninstalled

I accidentally uninstalled the 3D Builder app from my Window 10 and would like to reinstall. When I go to the store it says that the program is already installed. Any suggestions?

ValerieBarrera, Oct 21, 2018
  3. How to reinstall an accidentally uninstalled app on HTC HD7?

I accidentally uninstalled the Xbox Live app, and I was wondering how to reinstall it? I've tried resetting my phone, and that hasn't helped. I went into the Marketplace to try to reinstall it, but the only option there is 'Share'. The app isn't on my
    App list anymore, and I really want that App back! Please help, and thanks for the future advice!

lovelyxarielle, Oct 21, 2018
  4. CountMike Win User

Accidental uninstalls

Are those APPs from the Store ? If yes you can find them in the Store again, just search for them there.

I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop [​IMG]

CountMike, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled app

2. I had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it?: I i had a microphone on my laptop but i accidentally uninstalled it. How do i reinstall it? Windows 11. I have used windpws update and it doesn't recognize it unfortunately....
  3. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  4. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...: So it’s like this: i moved my Steam app to SSD awhile back and noticed there is a discrepancy in the uninstall apps page, so i went into the D drive and clicked uninstall app over there, however it didnt delete the files so i tried again however instead of just uninstalling...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...

I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...: So it’s like this: i moved my Steam app to SSD awhile back and noticed there is a discrepancy in the uninstall apps page, so i went into the D drive and clicked uninstall app over there, however it didnt delete the files so i tried again however instead of just uninstalling...
  7. I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I accidentally uninstalled my integrated webcam !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally uninstalled my integrated webcam !: My webcam has been playing up and I thought because I have to use it a lot for lessons that I should try and fix it. I've spent 4 hours trying to find a way of fixing the problem permanently and came to the conclusion to uninstall the camera in an attempt to install it back...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app: So I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio Control app. My speakers work fine but my audio jack doesn’t. When I plug anything into it, there is no audio output whatsoever. I’m guessing the app is needed for this. But I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I tried going to the...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall an app i unistalled on hp intel core i5

2. accidentally uninstalled hp app

3. accidentally uninstalled HP Smart app

4. how to reinstall an uninstalled app on a laptop,
  5. apps uninstalled on my laptop