Windows 10: I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

Discus and support I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I have Hp-204tx laptop with windows 10 on it. When I'm trying to open camera...it is showing that we can't find your camera with error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NisthaDubey, Sep 27, 2019.

1. I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

hello,

I have Hp-204tx laptop with windows 10 on it. When I'm trying to open camera...it is showing that we can't find your camera with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I try to update driver in device manager but accidentally, I uninstalled the driver. What should I do to use my camera again? please help! I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop 16dc47b2-d424-4e6a-844b-ce9846afc6f8?upload=true.png

:)

NisthaDubey, Sep 27, 2019

2. Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

I accidentally uninstalled a camera. After that, the whole camera folder is gone. I cannot find it. I accidentally uninstalled a camera in device manager. I was trying to find the plug where the other camera was, but I couldn't. I tried disabling a camera, it was the only camera, I accidentally pressed "uninstall" instead of "disable." and I couldn't abort the uninstallation. *cry I couldn't find any videos on how to reinstall or get it back. They were videos like how to do the same thing but on other versions like XP, or other things like how to get back drivers, I tried to follow them, but there were things that I have to download, or even PURCHASE them, which is annoying. Can anybody help?

RedSlimeball YT, Sep 27, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 27, 2019
  4. I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

windows camera not working on HP laptop

Hello,

Can you post up a little more information on your system. First what is the model of your HP laptop?

Is your camera built into the laptop (usually at the top front of the screen)?

Can you share the driver name of your camera?

To get this information you will need to open up Device Manager:

Steps to get camera driver name:

1. Hold down the Windows key and press R (Win+R)

2. Type devmgmt.msc, then click OK

3. Find 'Imaging Devices' and expand it by clicking the '>' to the left.

4. Right click on the device listed and select 'properties'

5. From the window that pops up, copy down the device name listed at top and post to this thread

Also, if you are familiar with how to take screenshots, it would be very beneficial to post up a screenshot of your driver details. While you have the device properties window open, complete steps below to get driver details screenshot.

Steps to share driver details screenshot:

1. With the Imaging Device properties window open as per steps above, click on 'Driver' tab

2. Click the 'Driver Details' button

3. Hold down Alt-PrtScn key on your keyboard

4. Hold down the Windows key and press R (Win+R)

5. Type mspaint, then click OK

6. Hold down Ctrl-V to paste your screenshot

7. Hold down Ctrl-S to save your screenshot, save in a location you can find later like your pictures folder

8. Post the driver details screenshot to this thread using the 'Insert Image' option on the reply window toolbar.

Thank you.

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

1. I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled camera

2. Windows 10 camera disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 camera disappeared from Device Manager: My windows 10 camera has disappeared from the OS software. (This is a camera within the software - not an externally-connected physical camera.) I've covered the beaten path of advice -- go to Device Manager etc., etc. -- contact the camera manufacturer (strange that...
  3. Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager

Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager: Bluetooth not working- the devices get paired but not connected, and the windows HFP audio device 97 driver was first not configured properly, then got uninstalled, and now is completely missing from Device Manger, and other devices missing tab is completely missing from...
  4. Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.: I accidentally uninstalled a camera. After that, the whole camera folder is gone. I cannot find it. I accidentally uninstalled a camera in device manager. I was trying to find the plug where the other camera was, but I couldn't. I tried disabling a camera, it was the only...
  5. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.: So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the case. Anytime I would try to install at the very end of the install process it will show an error code that looks like...
  6. Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now?

Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now?: Alright, so my computer knowledge is quite low but what basically happened is I was looking online for some solutions about my problem- Whenever my bluetooth is on, my wifi doesn't work or the speed is extremely limited or it just says wifi connected but no internet. So I...
  7. Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Driver Problems After Accidental Uninstallation of Pci Bus (From Device Manager): Hello to whoever is reading this! I recently accidentally uninstalled Pci Bus from the device manager menu, after an update for it caused some problems on my computer. However, as you would expect this caused a number of other problems with other components of my computer;...
  8. Camera disappeared from my Aspire F5-771G (from device manager) after windows restart

Camera disappeared from my Aspire F5-771G (from device manager) after windows restart: Hi all I recently did the clean windows install opting to keep my files. Unfortunately, it looks like this removed my camera drivers completely- the camera does not show up anywhere. I did system file check and apparently, everything is ok. troubleshooting doesn't help...
  9. I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop

I accidentally uninstalled an app on my laptop: details Windows 10 home Version 1803 Inspirion 13-7378 Intel core 2.4 GHz 64 bit operating system I inadvertently uninstalled one of the programs on my laptop. Unfortunately all I saw before it went away was that it was a Microsoft apt. But I don't know which one. And...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled sound drivers

Accidentally uninstalled sound drivers: Hello. I woke up this morning to find that the sound on my laptop was not working at all so I decided to reset the sound drivers. I followed instructions I got from...