Windows 10: i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

Discus and support i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanTheCapo, Aug 12, 2022.

1. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and after that it was fine but then i used a restore point which meant it reset me to a new version so game started lagging so what i did was uninstall my current driver and install an older one but it wouldnt install so please help me out because im really worried and if i dont understand your comment i will reply

:)

RyanTheCapo, Aug 12, 2022

2. Graphic Driver is not Uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please provide us the following information:

• How are you trying to uninstall the driver?

• When you are trying to uninstall the graphics driver, do you get any error message or error code?

• What is the make of graphics driver?
    Step 1: Let us try to uninstall the driver in Safe mode, and check if it helps.

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Refer to the following article:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Follow the below steps to uninstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the Graphics Card and click on
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 12, 2022
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 12, 2022
  4. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

1. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled graphics

2. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card

I accidentally deleted my graphics driver/card: So this happened today when my pc ran into an error so i used a restore point i had which put me to the latest intel driver i was using a older version before which is prolly the reason of the error so i tried uninstalling the driver and when i tried installing the old one it...
  8. i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally uninstalled my graphics driver: so this happened today when i was watching youtube and my computer ran into an error and another thung my pc ran into a error yesterday and today it might be because i downloaded a older graphics driver because a game i played was smooth before but now it started lagging and...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...
  10. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver: I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-my-graphics-driver/cf9a004a-da76-4dab-96c8-a4c0c4a7cf13