Windows 10: i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be...

Discus and support i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be detected anymore from the system and its not in the unknown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by haijs_, Apr 19, 2020.

1. haijs_ Win User

i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be...

i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be detected anymore

from the system and its not in the unknown devices i have a hp probook 4350s

intel i3 2310m 2.10ghz

6gb ram

intel hd 3000

windows 10

and when i deleted the display adptor intel hd 3000 the laptop now is using microsoft basic display adapter

help please

:)

haijs_, Apr 19, 2020

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 19, 2020
  3. IvanSQ Win User
    Display Adaptor

Hello,

I have uninstalled the display adaptor without intention.

I wanted to reinstall the driver for the display adaptor but then noticed, that there wasn't a display adaptor in the device manager anymore. It just didn't pop up. I also checked that hidden devices were shown. But the display adaptor still didn't pop up.

I really need help because I can't work without a driver and I need my computer right now

Thank you

IvanSQ, Apr 19, 2020
  4. i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be...

Intel HD 5500 Graphics Driver Not Working Properly

Hi Baniak Ram,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Sound troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Hardware and Sound troubleshooter
    and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

Follow the steps provided, to uninstall and reinstall the display driver.

• Press Windows logo + X key.
    • Click on device manager.
    • Select the display adaptor.
    • Right click on it and click on Uninstall.
    • After the uninstalling the drivers restart the computer. This should automatically install proper drivers for it.
    You may also download and install the latest network adaptor drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be...

1. i accidentally uninstalled my intel display adaptor from device manager and it cant be... - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled intel

2. Can't see display adaptors in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see display adaptors in device manager.: I had some problems with my computer and i had to uninstall my GPU and i restarted my computer and i went into Device maniger and coudn't find the Display addptors and i then tried to add the display addaports but it came up with a error saying. An error occured during the...
  3. I accidentally 'replaced' my Intel Display Adaptor from Device Manager

I accidentally 'replaced' my Intel Display Adaptor from Device Manager: I accidentally uninstalled my Intel Display Adaptor from Device Manager and it can't be detected anymore from the system and it's not in the unknown devices. My device is Lenovo Legion Y520.Intel Core i7-7700HQ 6M Cache, 2.8 up to 3.80 GHzGraphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050...
  4. I accidentally uninstalled biometrics from my device manager windows 10. Help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I accidentally uninstalled biometrics from my device manager windows 10. Help: My Windows Hello Fingerprint reader just randomly stopped working one day. I read that it once uninstalled, it would reinstall when I restarted the laptop. However, it did not and I have done everything in my power to bring it back. I am so confused and have no idea what I'm...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager. HELP!: So the on and off toggle for bluetooth in settings disappeared after flashing my bios. So I did some troubleshooting to fix it no avail. I found a thread that recommended uninstalling bluetooth devices underneath the bluetooth tab in device manager, which I did...now the...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager: I have an HP Spectre x360. For some reason, the bluetooth stopped working one day, which seems to be a common problem for the Spectre. I was following instructions on how to fix it, but then I accidentally uninstalled the Bluetooth from the Device Manager. Now, even when I...
  7. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  8. Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager: My Nvidia GPU was not getting detected. So I have opened my device manager, and found it after clicking on View Hidden Devices, but sort of shaded. I uninstalled it from device manager in an attempt to reinstall the driver again to get it to work, however it has become...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...
  10. I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop: hello, I have Hp-204tx laptop with windows 10 on it. When I'm trying to open camera...it is showing that we can't find your camera with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I try to update driver in device manager but accidentally, I uninstalled the driver....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 i accidentally uninstall display adaptor

2. accidentally erasing display adapter