Windows 10: I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

Discus and support I accidentaly deleted sppsvc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I accidentaly deleted sppsvc's folder from the registry, now my note is saying that my windows is not original and I cannot do anything...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaphaelTsavkko, Apr 1, 2019.

1. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

I accidentaly deleted sppsvc's folder from the registry, now my note is saying that my windows is not original and I cannot do anything...

:)

RaphaelTsavkko, Apr 1, 2019
  2. jt31sg Win User

Accidentaly Deleted important N8 SMS Conversation Thread

Hi,

I accidentaly deleted an important SMS Conversation Thread from my N8 Phone. Is there anyway to retrieve the deleted SMS?

thanks

jt31sg, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Superfly Win User
    sppsvc wont start

I assume you are getting Access denied (Error 0xC00005 or similar) when running it?

Follow these steps:
    Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Open command Prompt and run the commands as below.

Diskpart to get the Windows drive letter and Dism using that drive letter.

I accidentaly deleted sppsvc [​IMG]

Assuming that the component store is not corrupted as well. If this does not work change source to a Windows USB/DVD.

Superfly, Apr 1, 2019
  4. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

Accidentaly delete some vol files

Hi,

Accidentaly I deleted two vol files in folder ActiveSync Files and now it's not possible to synchronize my phone and even can't install directly any cab file.

O.S: Windows Mobile 6.5.

Phone: HTC Diamond Touch2.

Software: ActiveSync 4.5.

Any hint or rutine to resolve this problem?

lballiache, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

1. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc - Similar Threads - accidentaly deleted sppsvc

2. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentaly deleted cmd: I accidentaly deleted command prompt from system 32 files is there anyway to copy it from a different pc and paste into the sys32 file mabey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-cmd/5ae24e61-15a7-4db0-8e9b-d87bc9994844
  3. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentaly deleted cmd: I accidentaly deleted command prompt from system 32 files is there anyway to copy it from a different pc and paste into the sys32 file mabey? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-cmd/5ae24e61-15a7-4db0-8e9b-d87bc9994844
  4. Accidentaly deleted cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!: I was messing with my computer and some things and accidentaly deleted runtime broker, I dont know what to do or how to fix it I can't enter any app I got from the microsoft store, nor the microsoft store, please help!...
  6. I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!: I was messing with my computer and some things and accidentaly deleted runtime broker, I dont know what to do or how to fix it I can't enter any app I got from the microsoft store, nor the microsoft store, please help!...
  7. I accidentaly deleted runtime broker!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. sppsvc not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sppsvc not working: So I noticed the "sppsvc" service on my computer is disabled and was trying to start it. It shows this error: Windows could not start the Software Protection service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied. I tried taking ownership of the file and the registry...
  9. I stopped sppsvc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I stopped sppsvc: I have a decade old laptop and is working fine till date. Being an old laptop, I really hate the noise from fan and I am afraid about heating of processor, so I regularly check applications usage about CPU and memories. Recently the software protection service was always...
  10. Accidentaly deleted an administrator user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentaly deleted an administrator user: I have accidentaly deleted my administrator user and now I cant open settings or download anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentaly-deleted-an-administrator-user/1d2d7df0-b9a7-46d7-a1d4-a498d109a889