Windows 10: I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,...

Discus and support I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I didn't see any forum questions regarding my Windows Mail app issue, but apologize if there was one that I missed. I hope to be able to find a remedy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllisonMacKay1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. AllisonMacKay1 Win User

I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,...

I didn't see any forum questions regarding my Windows Mail app issue, but apologize if there was one that I missed. I hope to be able to find a remedy. I tried one related to Deleting shared contacts but that was for Outlook. I don't have MS Office so I only use Office Online, at this time, but I don't want to get into THAT mess! Win10 Updates...GRRRR.

Anyway, here's the problem: I don't see any X when I hover over the contact icon, and nothing happens when I right click on the contact.

It wouldn't surprise me if this futile.

Thank you, either way!

Allison

:)

AllisonMacKay1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Anju Thekkethil Win User

Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 6, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Dr.J_949 Win User

I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,...

Windows 10, Edge Share Contact List

Greetings. My question is: when I'm in Windows Edge and choose to share a web page, the contact list comes up on the right side of my screen with five of my most frequent email contacts to choose from. Recently, one contact email has changed and I'm unable
    to remove and/or change this email address from my share contact list, despite removing/deleting it from my Windows Mail contact list.

Please, if you can, I'd appreciate knowing how to make this change; in this case, eliminating a specific email contact on my Edge Share list.

Thank you,

John

Dr.J_949, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,... - Similar Threads - accidently added old

2. I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...: I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to manage permisions setting but I dont see anything to help enable the notifications...
  3. I have a new microsoft account, I want to migrate my old desktop contents to it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a new microsoft account, I want to migrate my old desktop contents to it: I have had this computer for a long time, but I'm fairly new to Microsoft accounts. I created an account for the very first time few weeks ago, but it was not 100% satisfactory due to the fact that the email address I supplied is an alias, and causing difficulties. So I...
  4. contact list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contact list: I can't find my contacts to add more names, I have been using windows 10 before and they were there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/contact-list/4f662a64-4070-4d9e-b54d-2f2c3f8c737a
  5. Import old e-mail and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import old e-mail and contacts: Just purchased new Win 10 PC. Microsoft Mail app on PC and I'm looking to import my e-mail files from old PC. I have slaved the old HD in a USB case and have access to all data. However when I open Microsoft Mail I can not find where to import....
  6. Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list: I have an old but well looked after HP LaserJet 4050TN. It has produced around half a million pages, had a new fuser, an upgraded JetDirect and still works well. It's networked via cable straight off the router. It's primarily used with my desktop PC of which only the case...
  7. I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar: I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail???? Ev 43794
  8. I imported my contacts and it's added anniversary 1st of January

in Browsers and Email
    I imported my contacts and it's added anniversary 1st of January: I imported my contacts and it's added anniversary 1st of January to them all I right clicked the VCF and selected open with people and then choose my email address to put them in. As when I was trying to do it with Outlook 2010 it said contacts were empty. Will I get a...
  9. I have two problems with Win10.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have two problems with Win10.: The first has been present since I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Pro. I have two identical CD/DVD Drives that worked perfectly in Win7, but only one is recognized by Win10. However, the other one is working, because if I place a disk into the drive the indicator light starts...
  10. I stumbled on a list I'd like to share.

in Windows 10 Support
    I stumbled on a list I'd like to share.: If you're a control freak, like me, you may be interested in this. I found it completely by accident. Maybe its not a secret, but I've never heard of it. 234 setting commands listed alphabetically. I have yet to figure a way to save the list as a readable/search able file. It...