Windows 10: I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager

Discus and support I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i accidently uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager, my bluetooth wasn't working and i really need it due to my online classes is there any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Atharv Sarraf, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager

i accidently uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager, my bluetooth wasn't working and i really need it due to my online classes is there any way to recover and fix my bluetooth.

:)

Atharv Sarraf, Jul 21, 2021
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

Deleted all of Bluetooth in Device Manager

Those should have been the drivers for the model you listed.
    Open device manager and see if they are there.
    As for turning on go to the notifications box (Far right on the task bar) click on the bluetooth symbol.

I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager [​IMG]

If not there, right click choose edit and add it

thomaseg1, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User

Did you mean that the BT entry in Device manager is hidden?There should be a Bluetooth section within which your Bluetooth adapter should be identified by name [Intel, in my case]. Here's an example.

If the adapter entry is 'hidden', it means that Device manager no longer detects its presence.My own Device manager no longer greys out 'hidden' devices so I have to set-unset the Show hidden devices entry to check which are 'hidden' and which are not.
    I suggest you -
    1 Check in your Bios for any enable/disable setting for it.
    2 Get your Service manual and check the hardware itself [post #9].

I'd still like to know exactly what you did.

Denis

4. TommyLa Win User

I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager

This image is showing hidden files

TommyLa, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager

1. I Accidently deleted my bluetooth from my device manager - Similar Threads - Accidently deleted bluetooth

2. Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently deleted all bluetooth devices straight from device manager.: Hello.I looked at other solutions to similar problems and they all said when bluetooth doesn't work, I should directly uninstall from device manager, which I did, and it will automatically reinstall when I restart. I deleted it from the hidden files list and restarted, but...
  3. I accidently bluetoothed to the wrong device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidently bluetoothed to the wrong device: I just got my Windows Laptop, and was trying to connect my beats to it, but I bluetoothed to the wrong thing, I removed it. Do they still have access to my laptop? submitted by /u/poey__ [link] [comments]...
  4. My Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager

My Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager: My Bluetooth was working fine on my Dell Precision M6800 with my Sony Bluetooth headphones, until it stopped connecting. I tried to update the driver in Device Manager and now I cannot see any Bluetooth adaptor at all. I have tried the troubleshooter but it says I don't have...
  5. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers: Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install...
  6. Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager!

Help! I deleted Bluetooth from device manager!: Yesterday i had problems with bluetooth so i updated the drivers. After a restart bluetooth disappeared and i couldnt turn it either on or off in the bluetooth settings, it was gone. So i searched in some forums for solutions. And somebody wrote that he deleted Bluetooth from...
  7. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  8. Bluetooth not found in my device manager

Bluetooth not found in my device manager: what driver can i install so that i can use bluetooth on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-found-in-my-device-manager/bd04529e-248c-4f51-b63d-314dda371304
  9. I accidently deleted my AppData folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidently deleted my AppData folder...: Yup...The title says it all. I saw it would give some more storage and thought to myself: Windows would not delete any important files would it now? I was wrong. My pathfinder is gone. Some of my homework is gone. A lot of files, apps etc. I am really depressed and i do not...
  10. Deleted Bluetooth from Device Manager

Deleted Bluetooth from Device Manager: I was trying to fix a problem with my Bluetooth and uninstalled something with Device Manager. Now Bluetooth is no longer visible under the Device Manager (after I selected hidden devices). How can I reinstall it?...