Windows 10: I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, so my WiFi kept on disconnecting and I tried to find a solution on you tube. On one of the videos I watched it said to uninstall your network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashm8 The Boss OnYt, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

Hey, so my WiFi kept on disconnecting and I tried to find a solution on you tube. On one of the videos I watched it said to uninstall your network adapter and click on 'Scan for hardware changes' I did that but when I clicked on the scan for hardware changes it did nothing. So now I can't access the internet or do anything. After a few minutes I decided to reset my pc while keeping all my files. I did that it said it would clear all setting but it didn't do that. After another few minutes I decided to delete everything and I still didn't have my network adapter. Then I did it again after like 1 hour. IT STILL DIDN'T WORK. Please can anyone help me with this? I have this laptop "Acer - Nitro 5 15.6" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - 256GB SSD - Obsidian Black" I just bought this 3 weeks ago and my parents are not very happy about this. I have 1 other laptop its hp and an iPhone 7. Please Someone Help Me With This Problem!

:)

Ashm8 The Boss OnYt, Aug 1, 2020

2. I accidently deleted my wifi in settings Help!!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings how do I get it back so I can go online without my modem connecting wire ? Help!!

WiFi is no longer listed in Settings as a choice in Networks and Internet list with

Status-

Ethernet-

VPN-

Dial up

bduncan801, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Network adaptor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Try updating the latest Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

• Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    For games I suggest you to disable the proxy settings and then try to download the games.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2020
  4. MichaelCD Win User

I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

Resetting Network Adaptor

A question that was asked before but wasn't answered properly.
    How do I RESET my network adaptor? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall. I just want to reset. When I get the little exclamation mark on my WiFi signal connection, 9 times out of 10 it just does a network adaptor reset. 99 times out of 100, I can
    fix it by pulling out the adaptor and reinserting it. Sometimes there will be a connection, but it would be slow and pulling out and reinserting the adaptor has helped. Is there a way of resetting that is as easy as
    right click on the WiFi signal and selecting an option of "Reset Network Adaptor" (ideal world but this is Microsoft so nothing could be that easy)? Is it possible that someone could please suggest to someone about
    installing such an option?

MichaelCD, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP!

1. I accidently deleted my network adaptor. PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - accidently deleted network

2. Help! I accidently deleted everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I accidently deleted everything: I accidently deleted something in Registry Editor and now everything's gone. I restarted my pc and my window button is gone and I cannot open the setting at all.The only thing I could open is Microsoft Edge but I can't open anything since I cannot connect to a WiFi my WiFi...
  3. Help! I accidently deleted everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I accidently deleted everything: I accidently deleted something in Registry Editor and now everything's gone. I restarted my pc and my window button is gone and I cannot open the setting at all.The only thing I could open is Microsoft Edge but I can't open anything since I cannot connect to a WiFi my WiFi...
  4. Network adaptors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adaptors: I have a surface 3 laptop running on windows 10 with wifi modem.Suddenly stopped working with message ‘No internet detected’. Toggled power on laptop and modem, no joy. wifi is fine on other devices so no issues with wifi as such. Advised to install a wifi usb which got me...
  5. Network adaptors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adaptors: I have a surface 3 laptop running on windows 10 with wifi modem.Suddenly stopped working with message ‘No internet detected’. Toggled power on laptop and modem, no joy. wifi is fine on other devices so no issues with wifi as such. Advised to install a wifi usb which got me...
  6. Network adaptors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Help, I accidently deleted my internet card

Help, I accidently deleted my internet card: I tried to fix my memory thing and it worked, but it also deleted my internet card. How can i get it back. I don’t have internet so i can’t download it from their website. * Moved from Health & Band...
  8. Network adaptor

Network adaptor: Hello i am trying to reinstall my network adpotor for my windows 10 pc. I just got this pc and i was trying to figure out why i could not connect to internet when i Deleted my network adpotor. When ever i try to do a hardware scan it does not pop up again. Please someone...
  9. 5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help

5ghz wifi adaptor dont detect galaxy a8+ network . please help: hi . my phone is galaxy a8+2018 and suppurt 2.4 and 5ghz bands . so buy a wireless usb adaptor : tplink archer t4u ac 1300 and connected to my windows 10 and a i want hot spot my phone to pc . so my probrom is in my windows my max speed is 72mbps in 802.11b/g/n at 2.4ghz...
  10. network adaptors

network adaptors: i have just installed a usb network adaptor on my pc can i link the pc adaptor to the usb adaptor to boost signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adaptors/543b3297-9579-4534-b667-70621a16baaf