Windows 10: I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup.

Discus and support I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, How can I re-install these files, I tried but only got, this file has already been installed or there about Please help. Kindest Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffWalker2, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup.

Hi all,

How can I re-install these files, I tried but only got, this file has already been installed or there about

Please help.

Kindest Regards

:)

GeoffWalker2, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jun 25, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    disc cleanup

Hi Edward,

You should run Disk Cleanup Twice as explained below to safely remove anything that can be removed and check everything in the list, it is quite safe to do that, disk Cleanup will not suggest anything that is not safe to remove . . .

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Jun 25, 2020
  4. I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup.

Temporary File deletion by Disc Cleanup.

When oh when are Microsoft going to correct the obvious error in Disc Cleanup, whereby these files are NOT deleted by Disc Cleanup, this problem has been ongoing for many months now. Makes one think of moving to a different supplier!

Alun Powell, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup.

1. I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup. - Similar Threads - accidently deleted installation

2. Disc Cleanup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disc Cleanup: Doing disc cleanup on a win 10, should I check all the boxes?? How often should I be doing this clean up? And how often should I do the Sys files clean up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup/957b6a3d-f2fe-461d-90ba-1a564510eaa6
  3. Disc Cleanup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc Cleanup: Doing disc cleanup on a win 10, should I check all the boxes?? How often should I be doing this clean up? And how often should I do the Sys files clean up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup/957b6a3d-f2fe-461d-90ba-1a564510eaa6
  4. Disc Cleanup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disc cleanup: When I perform "Cleanup system files" on "disc cleanup" "windows update cleanup" won't cleanup. I have 55.0 MB and it never cleans those files. Can someone help me? Thanks. 179207
  6. KB4552925

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4552925: Hi, After updating KB4552925, my laptop display goes blank. With Win+Ctrl+Shift+B it shows up the display for a moment and then goes blank again. When I uninstalled it via system restore it works fine but then window auto update again installs it back and the same problem....
  7. recover files deleted by disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover files deleted by disc cleanup: I didn't notice the new function in Windows10 that includes downloads in the list of files that are OK to delete. Disc cleanup deleted all my downloaded files. How can I get them back?...
  8. Disc cleanup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disc cleanup: Cannot find disc cleanup in the taskbar. Windows 10 April release. Desktop pc: HP All-in-one/Model # 20-c410. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup/c22b6fce-3c09-4f53-a909-b2fa42743fa4
  9. disc cleanup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    disc cleanup: what items may I check on disc cleanup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup/bc16ea55-a09e-4e15-afbd-4016035aa052"
  10. Disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disc cleanup: Disc cleanup>system files does not clean up Windows Update Cleanup.The green bar seems to crawl to a halt about midway and stay there even after a reboot. >I have to edit as I waited it out and finally it deleted all the files. 103832
Tags: