Windows 10: i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install

Discus and support i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; plz some one tell me how to reinstall windows now only i have ubuntu installed in my laptop but i boot menu its showing that windows is installed but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ritesh Kumbhar, Jan 2, 2023.

1. i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install

plz some one tell me how to reinstall windows now only i have ubuntu installed in my laptop but i boot menu its showing that windows is installed but when i boot in windows it shows your pc needs to be repaired and only i can go to bios but my bios is password locked i cant access plz help me anyone

:)

Ritesh Kumbhar, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install

1. i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install - Similar Threads - accidently deleted partitions

2. KB5034441: can I delete both recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034441: can I delete both recovery partitions: KB5034441: this update prevents security updates, when will it be fixed?If never, I have deleted 1 of 2 recovery partitions, if I delete the second, will my PC still boot ok? will this remove WinRE?...
  3. KB5034441: can I delete both recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034441: can I delete both recovery partitions: KB5034441: this update prevents security updates, when will it be fixed?If never, I have deleted 1 of 2 recovery partitions, if I delete the second, will my PC still boot ok? will this remove WinRE?...
  4. KB5034441: can I delete both recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I separate and move the boot partition from an old HDD to a smaller HDD or SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I separate and move the boot partition from an old HDD to a smaller HDD or SSD?: I have a 3TB HDD that I have been using for many years, and it is starting to slow down. is there any way I can move my boot data onto a smaller HDD or SSD and keep my current HDD as a storage drive? all the guides online are talking about moving from one drive to another of...
  6. i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install: plz some one tell me how to reinstall windows now only i have ubuntu installed in my laptop but i boot menu its showing that windows is installed but when i boot in windows it shows your pc needs to be repaired and only i can go to bios but my bios is password locked i cant...
  7. i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidently deleted windows partitions from ssd and hdd both and can re install: plz some one tell me how to reinstall windows now only i have ubuntu installed in my laptop but i boot menu its showing that windows is installed but when i boot in windows it shows your pc needs to be repaired and only i can go to bios but my bios is password locked i cant...
  8. RE Partition on HDD. Windows installed on SSD

RE Partition on HDD. Windows installed on SSD: My Son has just bought a pre-owned PC with an SSD and HDD. The PC was in an unknown state so I performed a clean Win 10 install on the SSD before looking at the HDD. It looks to me as if the previous owner had upgraded the PC from an HDD only to one that would boot off the...
  9. Deleted All Partitions on Both SSD’s and my HDD. Can’t Get To Windows Install Screen From...

Deleted All Partitions on Both SSD’s and my HDD. Can’t Get To Windows Install Screen From...: As the title says, i deleted all partitions on all 3 of my drives because my pc was having issues so i thought i would do a super fresh reset of the PC delete everything and reinstall windows. However, after deleting all the partitions, I can not boot from my windows 10 ISO...
  10. EFI Partition on both SSD and HDD; can I safely delete the one in HDD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    EFI Partition on both SSD and HDD; can I safely delete the one in HDD: When I installed Windows 10 on the SSD, I didn't remove the HDD (it's on an Acer Aspire E5-475G laptop and it was difficult to physically remove it). So I created a new EFI Partition on the SSD. Now I have an EFI partition in both my HDD and my SSD. [img] So I was...