Windows 10: i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this

Discus and support i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to download minecraft on my pc and I downloaded windows 10 because my friends tole me to it ended up being for Xbox I do not have an Xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mavislove1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this

I was trying to download minecraft on my pc and I downloaded windows 10 because my friends tole me to it ended up being for Xbox I do not have an Xbox and want to play on my pc how to I get my money back and download it on my pc

:)

mavislove1, Jun 4, 2020

2. Why can you no longer use a windows laptop to download a map for xbox 360 mincraft

Why can you no longer use a windows laptop to download a map for xbox 360 mincraft

Thund3rB01t89, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Darksaber Win User

i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this

1. i accidently downloaded the Xbox mincraft and i do not have an xbox how do i undo this - Similar Threads - accidently downloaded Xbox

2. How do I install the xbox app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I install the xbox app?: I have tried installing the xbox app from the web, but the installer keeps on crashing. I then tried downloading it from Microsoft store. It downloaded, but when I tried to open it, I got an error saying "You need another ms-wpc link to open this app". I tried uninstalling...
  3. How do I damage Xbox gamebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I damage Xbox gamebar: As with any other corporation, I will not be told what I can or cannot do with MY COMPUTER. Programs which are "permanently" installed are typically very fragile and can be easily damaged using command-line functions, at which point the operating system forces a repair or...
  4. How do I damage Xbox gamebar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I damage Xbox gamebar: As with any other corporation, I will not be told what I can or cannot do with MY COMPUTER. Programs which are "permanently" installed are typically very fragile and can be easily damaged using command-line functions, at which point the operating system forces a repair or...
  5. How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?: I'm not a gamer and have zero interest in XBox. However, it keeps showing up in my Taskbar. I've tried uninstalling it both by right clicking on the icon in the Taskbar, and through Settings>Apps. However, every time I reboot.... there it is again. It's eating up resources...
  6. How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?

How do I PERMANENTLY uninstall XBox?: I'm not a gamer and have zero interest in XBox. However, it keeps showing up in my Taskbar. I've tried uninstalling it both by right clicking on the icon in the Taskbar, and through Settings>Apps. However, every time I reboot.... there it is again. It's eating up resources...
  7. How do I access xbox gamepass

How do I access xbox gamepass: I made a local account on my pc and a little while ago I signed in with a microsoft account that has parental restrictions. Recently I have tried to buy xbox gamepass but It says I have to contact a parent. When I open the xbox app it has a popup saying I have to send a...
  8. How do I recover Xbox recordings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recover Xbox recordings?: So I was recording some gameplay (because obs sucks on my pc) with Xbox game bar and I clicked end recording but when I opened the captures folder it said nothing was captured??? submitted by /u/TehPenguinJesus [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I delete Xbox?

How do I delete Xbox?: How do I delete Xbox app from Windows 10? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-xbox/d201c0fb-d9c3-403d-8bbe-008d5cdf42f3
  10. How do I connect Xbox to PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I connect Xbox to PC?: How can I connect my Xbox One S to my Asus windows 10 PC? Besides screen casting from the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-xbox-to-pc/45c6bd6b-bbec-4a19-958f-eefb4d13468c