Windows 10: I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...

Discus and support I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How did i unlock my pc. I just want to see what happens when I lock. And i cant unlock it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TakWasTaken, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...

How did i unlock my pc. I just want to see what happens when I lock. And i cant unlock it.

:)

TakWasTaken, Mar 22, 2023

2. Device is locked please help

Hi , I accidently locked my laptop by going into my Microsoft account and report it stolen, I was playing around in find location of device and accidently pressed lock device, now when I switch laptop on it shows , This device is stolen .... try to log
    in with my password as usual it say ... An administrator has restricted sign in .... please help

Ockert PatrysBrand, Mar 22, 2023
  3. cm134 Win User
    Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, Mar 22, 2023
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...

1. I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I... - Similar Threads - accidently lock through

2. how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?: hello, i accidentally locked my device remotely and i want to get access but every time i want to access my device it shows that only the administrator will get access although i am the administrator....
  3. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  4. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlock a device I locked by find my device: I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account....
  5. Unlock a device I locked by find my device

6. Remotely Lock or Unlock Windows PC with Find My Device

in Windows 10 News
    Remotely Lock or Unlock Windows PC with Find My Device: [IMG]Find My Device is one of the most important features of Windows. It allows you to search your device when it is lost and lock it if needed. In this, we will see how you can remotely lock or unlock Windows devices with Find My Device even though we hope that you won’t...
  7. Can't unlock a find my device locked device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unlock a find my device locked device: Used "Find My Device" to lock a missing device and now there seems to be no way to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unlock-a-find-my-device-locked-device/730f3f4a-f004-428e-88b5-2b88a84fadea
  8. Can't unlock a find my device locked device

Can't unlock a find my device locked device: Used "Find My Device" to lock a missing device and now there seems to be no way to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unlock-a-find-my-device-locked-device/730f3f4a-f004-428e-88b5-2b88a84fadea
  9. I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...: How did i unlock my pc. I just want to see what happens when I lock. And i cant unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-lock-my-pc-through-find-my-device-can/d588c361-61f5-4f4f-b126-6bbf025aedc0
  10. I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidently lock my pc through find my device. Can someone help me to unlock my device. I...: How did i unlock my pc. I just want to see what happens when I lock. And i cant unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-lock-my-pc-through-find-my-device-can/d588c361-61f5-4f4f-b126-6bbf025aedc0