Windows 10: I accidently overwrote my Auto Test and Quick Parts and would like to restore them...Thoughts?

Discus and support I accidently overwrote my Auto Test and Quick Parts and would like to restore them...Thoughts? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have customized Tables, Text Boxes, Auto Text and Quick Parts. When I went to close a Word 2016 Document, it erased all of my work. Any idea how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MJ Kelly MD, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I accidently overwrote my Auto Test and Quick Parts and would like to restore them...Thoughts?

I have customized Tables, Text Boxes, Auto Text and Quick Parts. When I went to close a Word 2016 Document, it erased all of my work.

Any idea how to find these and restore them?

Mark

:)

MJ Kelly MD, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Wiggl3s Win User
    First letter of sentence not auto capitalizing

Mine auto-corrects to "don't". It might have been added to the dictionary on accident. But it looks like to remove added words from the dictionary, it is an all or nothing type deal.

You can go to Settings > Keyboard > Typing Settings and hit "Reset Suggestions"

This will clear out all the user added suggestions/auto-corrects (going back to the default suggestions/auto-corrects).

It kind of sucks that you can't get a listing of added suggestions/auto-corrects and remove single entries, but oh well.

Hope that helps.

Wiggl3s, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

I accidently overwrote my Auto Test and Quick Parts and would like to restore them...Thoughts?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

I accidently overwrote my Auto Test and Quick Parts and would like to restore them...Thoughts?

1. I accidently overwrote my Auto Test and Quick Parts and would like to restore them...Thoughts? - Similar Threads - accidently overwrote Auto

2. I WOULD LIKE to uninstall the driver support one app. i accidently installed it and now I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I WOULD LIKE to uninstall the driver support one app. i accidently installed it and now I...: I accidentally installed the driver one app. can you help me uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-uninstall-the-driver-support-one/870397b8-0c5c-43b6-a808-9219f58ffe89
  3. I WOULD LIKE to uninstall the driver support one app. i accidently installed it and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WOULD LIKE to uninstall the driver support one app. i accidently installed it and now I...: I accidentally installed the driver one app. can you help me uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-uninstall-the-driver-support-one/870397b8-0c5c-43b6-a808-9219f58ffe89
  4. I WOULD LIKE to uninstall the driver support one app. i accidently installed it and now I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a damaged MBR and would like to restore my PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a damaged MBR and would like to restore my PC.: I have a damaged MBR and would like to restore my PC along with all apps and files. If I try to repair from a repair disk, I run into a protection problem, and cannot run SFC or Scannow. Can you help me? I have booted from WinUSB and can only overwrite apps and files to...
  6. Never thought updating would be this difficult.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never thought updating would be this difficult.: I continued to get errors upon downloading build 2004 so I used Windows Update Assistant. I believe it installed properly, but can’t check because I get a black screen after login. Has anyone else had trouble with the update? submitted by /u/Fordari [link] [comments]...
  7. i would like to restore my screen to full size

in Windows 10 Customization
    i would like to restore my screen to full size: 2 days ago my screen display changed the style. today my screen has been reduced by about half. I would like to restore it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-restore-my-screen-to-full-size/dae1530a-bf0d-4a08-b99a-3483a1b193d9
  8. Quick Parts in Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Parts in Word: I like Quick Parts command and use them but I find it annoying that I have to scroll through the list of commands tofind that one I need at this moment. Can I add a specific quick part to a custom ribbon?...
  9. The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen on my laptop times out very quickly. I would like it to stay active for at...: my computer screen times out after about 30 seconds of inactivity, and have to log in. want screen to be up 30 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-on-my-laptop-times-out-very-quickly-i/080de4c6-051c-4dad-a596-7190c6e91654
  10. Factory Restored to Win8.1 on Dell, would like to restore my previous upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Restored to Win8.1 on Dell, would like to restore my previous upgrade to Win10: I had opted in on the free Windows 10 upgrade in 2016, upgraded and everything has been fine until my HD developed some bad sectors in my dell and I had to do a factory OS restore to get it up and running again. I do have a Windows.old folder in there in case there is some...