Windows 10: I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back

Discus and support I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back. I tried everything like poweshell etc. It doesnt work at all.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Zanderko, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Zanderko Win User

I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back

I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back. I tried everything like poweshell etc. It doesnt work at all. When I open my applications there isnt Microsoft Store.

Is there any client which I can download and install the Microsoft Store again? I didnt find anything.

:)

Zanderko, Feb 23, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Feb 23, 2021
  3. steve108 Win User
    How To Remove Microsoft Store from Computer

@Brink,
    In that same link,
    "Method 2: Download the Microsoft Store installer (Appx package)
    You can download the Microsoft Store app and its dependencies in the form of .Appx and .AppxBundle package or installers from Microsoft’s servers. Follow these steps to do so:"

Seems like that would install the Store app if it was completely removed. What do you think?

steve108, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back

How To Remove Microsoft Store from Computer

That should work.

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. I accidently remove file with Microsoft Store and I want to install Microsoft store back - Similar Threads - accidently remove file

2. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  3. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  4. what if I accidently delete some files that is needed for runing microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what if I accidently delete some files that is needed for runing microsoft store?: I accidently delete some files that is needed for Microsoft store to run, and now, it just crash, if I click on the icon, it appear for a second, and just disappear, is there any way to re-download microsoft store?...
  5. I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store: Hello,I went to check the prices of the app, and when I clicked, it completed the purchase with the associated card. Could you please let me know how to get a refund?...
  6. I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store

I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store: Hello,I went to check the prices of the app, and when I clicked, it completed the purchase with the associated card. Could you please let me know how to get a refund?...
  7. I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.

I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.: Like the title says. I completely uninstalled Microsoft Store, and I should probably get it back. I tried Option Two, here... no luck. This was the result... Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10 [img] I used Revo Uninstaller, and the Revo scan the registry as...
  8. I want MIcrosoft Store Download link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want MIcrosoft Store Download link: I don't have Microsoft Store on my pc.So,I want it's download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-microsoft-store-download-link/3b5c21a5-77c1-466d-bc2b-3cd7ca46102d
  9. Removing Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removing Microsoft Store: Hey, I tried removing Microsoft Store via PowerShell, so I did: PS C: \ WINDOWS \ system32> DISM / ONLINE / REMOVE PROVISIONEDAPPXPACKAGE / PACKAGENAME: Microsoft.WindowsStore_12002.1001.113.0_neutral_ ~ _8wekyb3d8bbwe But then I got: Error: 87 The / PACKAGENAME: option...
  10. accidently deleted the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    accidently deleted the microsoft store: I have an windows 10 home intel processor n3540 15.6" diagonol hd display HP laptop it is 2yrs old all serivices an software is up todate daily! issue having is i no longer see the microsoft store no longer in the taskbar tray next to the windows tab on my desktop...