Windows 10: I accidently removed a program today that I need

Discus and support I accidently removed a program today that I need in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there no longer a GO Back feature in windows 10? If so how do I fins and activate it? I accidently removed a program today that I need and I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennisDeskin, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I accidently removed a program today that I need

Is there no longer a GO Back feature in windows 10? If so how do I fins and activate it?

I accidently removed a program today that I need and I need to reverse the damage Thanks

:)

DennisDeskin, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 10, 2019
  4. JackPlatt Win User

I accidently removed a program today that I need

How do I get a Program Back to Start List After Removing It?

Dear Microsoft Answers,

The Windows 10 Start Menu has a unique Mostly Used list of programs that it shows. When I right-click and select 'Remove From This List", I accidently removed an application from the list, thinking that it would simply remove the program from the "Most
    Used" part of the list. However, it removes the program from the Start Menu. How do I get the program back on the Start Menu?

Jack

JackPlatt, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

I accidently removed a program today that I need

1. I accidently removed a program today that I need - Similar Threads - accidently removed program

2. I need to remove copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to remove copilot: After updating my Windows 10 laptop I don't have a fully working trackpad as Copilot is interfering with it, so I really need to find a way to remove or disable it? Nearly every other Windows update breaks something on either my laptop or my gaming PCs, it's gotten so bad I...
  3. I need to remove copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to remove copilot: After updating my Windows 10 laptop I don't have a fully working trackpad as Copilot is interfering with it, so I really need to find a way to remove or disable it? Nearly every other Windows update breaks something on either my laptop or my gaming PCs, it's gotten so bad I...
  4. I need to remove copilot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i joined today to windows insider program!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i joined today to windows insider program!: i joined today to windows insider program! i have a watermark in the right corner of desktop! i will receive next version of windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-joined-today-to-windows-insider-program/cdc034a3-cbd9-43ca-96c3-02c68b676ba5
  6. i joined today to windows insider program!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i joined today to windows insider program!: i joined today to windows insider program! i have a watermark in the right corner of desktop! i will receive next version of windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-joined-today-to-windows-insider-program/cdc034a3-cbd9-43ca-96c3-02c68b676ba5
  7. I need help with some programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with some programs.: This is probably a really stupid question, but keep in mind, I am not a computer person at all and I don't really understand anything that is happening so I will try to explain it to the best of my abilities. If you need any clarification please feel free to ask and I'll do...
  8. I accidently deleted my account while removing alias

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidently deleted my account while removing alias: Hi Team, This question has come up multiple times earlier. I deleted my primary alias, which automatically removed my account. Can anyone help me get it back? Unable to login to to my windows machine due to the mess. Regards,...
  9. i need a program to play sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need a program to play sounds: hello, i need program that play sound from my mic , program that can play music or sound (for discord) submitted by /u/kwt5329 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpsqju/i_need_a_program_to_play_sounds/
  10. I need to remove Cortana

in Cortana
    I need to remove Cortana: Please give me an option to remove Cortana. I HATE it. Stop consuming my computing resource without my permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-remove-cortana/45be1a65-0829-4d57-b30c-f90daa71b4fb"